Wisconsin recall election

Let's try this one more time and see if you can spot the unbelievably embarrassing statement by the president.

Obama leaves one fundraiser, flies OVER Wisconsin DURING THE ELECTION to go to another fundraiser, and when asked why he did that, his answer was "I'm busy."

He could say "I don't believe in recalls" or he could say "Republicans are 'bagging douches."

But no. He's busy.

How the hell do you accept and defend this stupidity?

I just can't possibly see how that will play well with some Wisconsin progressives and union members, specially since they put lots of energy and resources into that election, and all they got was a tweet and a "I was busy" ( of course I'm paraphrasing)

Btw, Rasmussen now has Romney up 3 in Wisconsin , and let's not forget Rasmussen was only off by 1 in the recall election and it was in Barrett's favor.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't possibly see how that will play well with some Wisconsin progressives and union members, specially since they put lots of energy and resources into that election, and all they got was a tweet and a "I was busy" ( of course I'm paraphrasing)

Btw, Rasmussen now has Romney up 3 in Wisconsin , and let's not forget Rasmussen was only off by 1 in the recall election and it was in Barrett's favor.

Obama hasn't supported anyone in his party to any great extent. He seems to think that he is owed loyalty without earning it. He is above the fray, unless he wants to do things like play the race card or push class warfare. He's our cool president, the one that can name everyone in his kids boy bands but can't call his Commerce Secretary to ascertain what the deal is with whatever happened out in CA. Everything about this guy is about him. He'll allow national top secret info to get out in order to make him look good. Hopefully the majority will see through this in November and put him on the permanent speech tour.

Obama hasn't supported anyone in his party to any great extent. He seems to think that he is owed loyalty without earning it. He is above the fray, unless he wants to do things like play the race card or push class warfare. He's our cool president, the one that can name everyone in his kids boy bands but can't call his Commerce Secretary to ascertain what the deal is with whatever happened out in CA. Everything about this guy is about him. He'll allow national top secret info to get out in order to make him look good. Hopefully the majority will see through this in November and put him on the permanent speech tour.

He doesn't have to. Anyone who doesn't show him loyalty is "racist".

Obama hasn't supported anyone in his party to any great extent. He seems to think that he is owed loyalty without earning it. He is above the fray, unless he wants to do things like play the race card or push class warfare. He's our cool president, the one that can name everyone in his kids boy bands but can't call his Commerce Secretary to ascertain what the deal is with whatever happened out in CA. Everything about this guy is about him.

Of course it's about him. He's our first Reality Show Era President.

The White House has had a swimming pool, a theatre, and even a bowling alley over the years. It's about time White House had it's very own Reality Show confessional booth installed. Might want to make sure there's a fridge near Biden's bathroom too. Just in case he takes a burning dump and wants to do like Snooki and sit his butt in the refrigerator

the only class warfare that has happened is coming from the capitalist welfare free riders... :wallbash:

Obama: I skipped WI battle because I have responsibilities.

The dude literally flew OVER the state from one fundraiser to another WHILE THE ELECTION WAS TAKING PLACE.

It's amazes me that ANY liberal or progressive would tolerate THIS level of stupidity, because you MUST be stupid to spew this crap.

Embarrassing drops to new depths.

Damned if he stopped. Damned if he didn't.

Basic politics.

I don't get how that makes him look good, or at least, any different from Assmange.

Damned if he stopped. Damned if he didn't.

Basic politics.

No question. Frankly, I can understand him staying away from what most people saw as a losing propositing out of the gate. I just think his answer as to "why" he didn't stop by was about as stupid an answer as he could have given.

I don't get how that makes him look good, or at least, any different from Assmange.

Don't get me wrong, I personally don't think it makes him look good, but his effort to communicate his "toughness" with the leaks on the drone list and the operational facets of the OBL kill, plus the cyberwar on Iran will resonate with many.

• 1 month later...

Ouch.

After briefly gainnng control of the Wisconsin Senate due to recall, the left is so dysfunctional that a moderate Dem is now going independent.

So much for that recall. But way to blow all that cash, union.

State Sen. Tim Cullen, a moderate Democrat from Janesville, broke with his party's caucus Tuesday, saying he may become an independent over what he felt were political "insults" by the Senate majority leader.

Cullen said he made his decision, announced to the rest of the caucus by email, after Sen. Mark Miller, D-Monona, slighted him with committee assignments. Every senator in the caucus was given at least two committee leadership positions. Cullen has none.

[,,,]

Cullen said he did not know why he was ignored for leadership positions that appealed to him, but imagined it had to do with his independent nature and track record of working with Republicans on certain issues.

They're the party of NO. The Obstructionist Party!!!!

Wait...what?