Seattle v Buffalo in Toronto

DC Grid

Any tips of what to do up there? Me and the group I drag to Buffalo annually for a sick weekend are hitting this game and as Ive never been to Toronto I have no idea what there is to do besides make fun of the canuks.

Seriously, there are tons of things within blocks of Rogers Centre. Wayne Gretzky's, Second City, Richmond St club district, Chinatown, the CN tower, Ontario Place. There's a subway to get around on. Toronto is awesome.

PTR

Any tips of what to do up there? Me and the group I drag to Buffalo annually for a sick weekend are hitting this game and as Ive never been to Toronto I have no idea what there is to do besides make fun of the canuks.

Hockey Hall of Fame

there's always the canadien ballet.

Actually the Toronto strip clubs are mostly by the airport, expensive, and not half as crazy as the ones in NF, ON. If you want the ballet and if you are driving up from Buffalo, stop at the Sundowner in NF.

PTR

Actually the Toronto strip clubs are mostly by the airport, expensive, and not half as crazy as the ones in NF, ON. If you want the ballet and if you are driving up from Buffalo, stop at the Sundowner in NF.

PTR

The sundowner always has been quite the show in my experiences!!!

• 2 weeks later...