FYI: OT Mike Adams tested positive at Combine

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but how freaking stupid can one person be? Here's his big audition for a potentially multi-million dollar career and he puts himself in a position to blow it all?

I BELIEVE marijuana stays in the bloodstream for quite a while (more than a week??) so, he's young , not TOO smart and this really attractive girl hands him a joint and smiles at him......what's one puff huh baby?

o.k. - it was dumb but at least he admitted it yada yada yada

:blush:

For marijuana?! Why does the league care about marijuana? This is annoying.

ummmmm because it's illegal maybe?

but don;t yell at me, I am o.k with making it legal. I don;t smoke but I do like my bourbon......... :devil:

For Pot

http://tracking.si.com/2012/04/19/nfl-prospect-mike-adams-tested-positive-for-marijuana-at-combine/

seems minor TO ME. If he drops to #41, I have no problem with taking him.

my 2 cents

He could fall even lower, he is really a 2nd,3rd rnd talent anyway by most ranking, with the reports this close to the draft, although teams have probably known longer. Just all the hype about LT needs in this draft driving players up.

I BELIEVE marijuana stays in the bloodstream for quite a while (more than a week??) so, he's young , not TOO smart and this really attractive girl hands him a joint and smiles at him......what's one puff huh baby?

o.k. - it was dumb but at least he admitted it yada yada yada

:blush:

ummmmm because it's illegal maybe?

but don;t yell at me, I am o.k with making it legal. I don;t smoke but I do like my bourbon......... :devil:

I don't smoke it anymore myself. And the league probably doesn't test for jaywalking or cycling on the sidewalk, which is right about where I put marijuana use on the list of important crimes.

Does the league test the (admittedly rare) under-21 candidate for alcohol use? Do other leagues where under-21s are drafted regularly? Doubt it.

This is stupid.

Not yelling at you.

I see Adams completed counseling.

Counselor: So Mike, you know smoking pot is bad, right?

Adams: Yes.

Counselor: You pass.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_dzDb5v744

Hilarious.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Well there goes any idea of Adams being in a Bills uniform.

Did you guys read where Mayock says that Vontaze Burfect is "non-draftable"? Ouch.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/19/mayock-calls-vontaze-burfict-a-non-draftable-kid/

Which means Todd McShay loves him.

PTR

Well there goes any idea of Adams being in a Bills uniform.

Did you guys read where Mayock says that Vontaze Burfect is "non-draftable"? Ouch.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/19/mayock-calls-vontaze-burfict-a-non-draftable-kid/

Don't you remember the year "Vontaze" hit number one on the baby name lists?

Yeah, me neither. :doh:

Yeah but how freaking stupid can one person be? Here's his big audition for a potentially multi-million dollar career and he puts himself in a position to blow it all?

This is too true!

I mean, you are at a position in your life where you stand the chance of making more money than you ever could in your life....and you are going to tarnish it by acting stupid?

You can't put the blunt down for a couple of months until the draft passes?

Idiot!

I don't care about the Wonderlic. This buffoon fails the common sense test.

Just about any job you get is going to have random drug tests. Why does safeway care about marijuana? Or Sears?

It comes from the notion that someone who smokes weed is also a thief. Like you have to steal DVD players to support your habit.

PTR

Just about any job you get is going to have random drug tests. Why does safeway care about marijuana? Or Sears?

You didn't really mean me, did you? I doubt that I ever will have a job where I'm tested for marijuana. And I have NO idea whether Safeway or Sears care about marijuana or why they would. Because...

It comes from the notion that someone who smokes weed is also a thief. Like you have to steal DVD players to support your habit.

PTR

Seriously.

You didn't really mean me, did you? I doubt that I ever will have a job where I'm tested for marijuana. And I have NO idea whether Safeway or Sears care about marijuana or why they would. Because...

Looks like Adams may not ether if he can't lay off before maybe the most important day of his life. Drug testing is very common even if you haven't been personally exposed to it.