Away Games

With expenses, holidays, and commitments making scheduling difficult it looks like my 2 options this year will be Cleveland or New England. Both being driveable is a plus.

I'm leaning more toward Cleveland. My last game there did not end well (the playoff game in '89), and I have not been in their new stadium yet. It being week 3 I doubt it will be the blizzard that we saw in 2007.

With expenses, holidays, and commitments making scheduling difficult it looks like my 2 options this year will be Cleveland or New England. Both being driveable is a plus.

I'm leaning more toward Cleveland. My last game there did not end well (the playoff game in '89), and I have not been in their new stadium yet. It being week 3 I doubt it will be the blizzard that we saw in 2007.

Arizona for sure. Probably Houston. San fran is out do to a wedding Oct 6th in NY unless I can work a flight. Cleveland the week after the home opener would be a stretch but Maybe.

Schedule at 7 PM and I was working the rest of the year's vacations etc within 15 minutes.

Edited by Art in RTP

I might be moving to the Treasure Coast in Florida, so if that works out I'll be at the game in Miami. Only about a 2-3 hours drive from where I'll be (Hopefully).

See ya there. I'll be the drunk Santa yelling at old ladies.

Who wants to meet in Cleveland take it over? :thumbsup:

I was planning on making Cleveland my first Bills away game as it is almost as close to me as Buffalo. I have a friend who lives in the area so accommodations would be good enough. He is telling me though that their fans are anything but friendly to other teams fans.

Anyone have any experience with Browns fans?

But really it sounds like a lot of us would be making the trip, so maybe it would be close to a home game atmosphere anyways.

I was planning on making Cleveland my first Bills away game as it is almost as close to me as Buffalo. I have a friend who lives in the area so accommodations would be good enough. He is telling me though that their fans are anything but friendly to other teams fans.

Anyone have any experience with Browns fans?

But really it sounds like a lot of us would be making the trip, so maybe it would be close to a home game atmosphere anyways.

Browns fans are fine. We don't play in the AFC North so it'll be alright atmosphere. Not to mention the years Cleveland didn't have a team I remember seeing Cleveland fans in Buffalo to see games.

Ditto, except my friend is not from Buffalo, he is a Bills fan though.

Planning on flying to Houston to visit my buddy (originally from Buffalo) and go to the game. It should be pretty cool to see Mario against his old team.

I go to bills jets at jets stadium every year (for only the past 3 years to be exact) cuz my godbrother gets free tickets... Haven't been to a meaningful game there yet and it doesn't get any better than week 1... I also want to go to Indy with a Colts buddy of mine and both our ladies but its too late in the season... If we have playoff hopes by then maybe I'll go...

Planning on flying to Houston to visit my buddy (originally from Buffalo) and go to the game. It should be pretty cool to see Mario against his old team.

Yep. Depending on how well we're doing by then. That might be a game to see...