If The Kid's Last Name Was "Honky"

I'm sure Al Sharpton will demand justice in this case....Al? Reverend Sharpton? Are you there?

He's on his way, preparing his demand that the corrupt police cease their racial profiling of the suspects and investigate teenage white boys equally...

He's on his way, preparing his demand that the corrupt police cease their racial profiling of the suspects and investigate teenage white boys equally...

Should we organize the "We Are Coons" march and protest? The family hasn't trademarked it yet, so.....I'll make the T-shirts.

I'm sure Al Sharpton will demand justice in this case....Al? Reverend Sharpton? Are you there?

It's coming. He is going to stand up for the black kids because they're obviously the victims here. What on earth did the Coon boy do to them that traumatized them to the point of pouring gas on him and setting him on fire and telling him "you're going to get what you deserve!"

Either that or a white congressman is going to stand up in congress with a coon skin cap on.

Edited by Chef Jim

What on earth did the Coon boy do to them that traumatized them to the point of pouring gas on him and setting him on fire and telling him "you're going to get what you deserve!"

He was probably wearing a hoodie.