Nix's most likely draft

With Nix's comments about the draft awhile back he stated that we will get another WR, 2 CBs, upgrade the LBS and that an LT could be found latter, this could be the closest to what he picks according to BPA.

1. Luke Kuechly Boston College 6'3" 242 WILB SILB

2. Janoris Jenkins North Alabama 5'10" 193 CB

3. Brandon Mosley Auburn 6'5" 314 LOT ROT

4. Reuben Randle LSU 6'3" 210 WR

4. Travis Lewis Oklahoma 6'1" 246 WILB OLB43

5. Donnie Fletcher Boston College 6'1" 198 CB

5. Tommy Streeter Miami (FL) 6'5" 215 WR

6. Nick Foles Arizona 6'5" 245 QB

7. Brett Roy Nevada 6'3" 275 DT43 DE43

7. Cordarro Law Southern Miss 6'2" 254 DE43

Reuben Randle is a borderline late 1st round pick, depending on how the top of the draft plays out. I'm not saying he should be, mind you, but he's gotta be gone before the 3rd begins let alone the 4th.

So even though Nix has been trying to build a high character team, he' s suddenly going to spend a high pick on a corner with character issues?

And even though he's trying to put together a tough, physical team with versatile players, he's suddenly going to grab a scrawny one-dimensional receiver who's scared of his own shadow?

And even though Nix trieds to get value with his picks, he's suddenly going to start reaching for a slow LB because it's a position of need?

And even though he's always said he wants to draft people with production over potential, he's suddenly going to grab a receiver who's leaving school early after being a one year wonder?

Sorry kid, but aside from it being an unrealistic and awful group, it also bears no resemblance whatsoever to how Nix actually approaches the draft.

So even though Nix has been trying to build a high character team, he' s suddenly going to spend a high pick on a corner with character issues?

And even though he's trying to put together a tough, physical team with versatile players, he's suddenly going to grab a scrawny one-dimensional receiver who's scared of his own shadow?

And even though Nix trieds to get value with his picks, he's suddenly going to start reaching for a slow LB because it's a position of need?

And even though he's always said he wants to draft people with production over potential, he's suddenly going to grab a receiver who's leaving school early after being a one year wonder?

Sorry kid, but aside from it being an unrealistic and awful group, it also bears no resemblance whatsoever to how Nix actually approaches the draft.

At least he didn't pick Tallywacker :oops:

First off I'm not a kid nor your kid. Second These are not my picks and just went by BPA.

At least he didn't pick Tallywacker :oops:

I know he wont be available but there is always hope :thumbsup:

First off I'm not a kid nor your kid. Second These are not my picks and just went by BPA.

Then why on Earth would you use a misleading title like "Nix's most likely draft", when it has nothing whatsoever to do with Nix? :blink:

BB, you're a zealous person and that's great.

Have you considered taking up one more hobby?

I am a powerlifter and did MMA and would have stuck with that but the gyms are two hrs away and working 60 hrs a week made that impossible. I also watch way too may conspiracy dramas and historical shows. This was my first weekend off all year so I have more time than usual to be on this site. So I really don't need another hobby I just love the Bills and the draft and TSW gives me a place to that.

I am a powerlifter and did MMA and would have stuck with that but the gyms are two hrs away and working 60 hrs a week made that impossible. I also watch way too may conspiracy dramas and historical shows. This was my first weekend off all year so I have more time than usual to be on this site. So I really don't need another hobby I just love the Bills and the draft and TSW gives me a place to that.

Just because you seem to have so much energy and passion.

I'd forgotten you were off this weekend for the first time in a long time so now it's all making sense to me.

Carry on, Barbarian!

Just because you seem to have so much energy and passion.

I'd forgotten you were off this weekend for the first time in a long time so now it's all making sense to me.

Carry on, Barbarian!

Will do.

So just for the record. When you say BPA, is that your own opinion. These are the best players available according to whom exactly?

Drafttek, which I posted earlier.