Santorum Suspending Campaign

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never admit you're wrong on PPP. It's a sign of weakness.

And we absolutely thrive on slaughtering the weak. :devil:

Not admitting I am wrong about anything, other than to get personal with those three gentlemen. There really is no use, and it never changes anything.

Not admitting I am wrong about anything, other than to get personal with those three gentlemen. There really is no use, and it never changes anything.

You need to lighten up.

3rd, a gentleman? :lol:Yeah, and I'm humble.

Don't get carried away with your analogies.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Let me restate that for you:

Obama has all the qualities of me on this board. How do you !@#$wits feel about me? Would you vote for me? No?

Then why on earth would you vote for Obama?

I dunno.

I'd probably vote for you, given the choices we usually get. However, that would be on the condition that you hired Dana Perino to de-Newt you every 2 days.

LA, 3rdning, OC...sorry. Sincerely.

Np. Now, tell me how you the TEA party figures it doesn't get a governing guy in Romney, who won't kill off the spending they hate?

Why on earth would the TEA party do anything other than fully, vocally, support Romney, when you consider the alternative? They don't care about social stuff. Or, at least I've never heard a TEA party "organizer", as they don't have a leader, talk about it much.

Right now: it's highly likely that the House and Senate are Republican. IF Romney wins, do you think that we will see spending increases like we had when Bush had both houses? I could be wrong, but I think Republicans have gotten the TEA party message, and, Ryan has made it OK to talk about SSI...so...what?

Never admit you're wrong on PPP. It's a sign of weakness.

And we absolutely thrive on slaughtering the weak. :devil:

Yes.

I bet this is the primary reason for the liberal exodus....not many of them have Buftex thick skin, or Buftex honor.

Let me restate that for you:

Obama has all the qualities of me on this board. How do you !@#$wits feel about me? Would you vote for me? No?

Then why on earth would you vote for Obama?

Depends, what kind of Bob the Builder-inspired campaign slogans does your campaign plan to use? What's your plan to deal with idiots, cretins, morons and !@#$ing idiots?

Depends, what kind of Bob the Builder-inspired campaign slogans does your campaign plan to use?

"Hookers and Blow". It's as catchy as "Hope and Change," but is ultimately based on a measurable economic metric.

What's your plan to deal with idiots, cretins, morons and !@#$ing idiots?

Weaker gun control laws combined with a tax credit for all firearms purchases. And free Skittles and hoodies for everyone.

"Hookers and Blow". It's as catchy as "Hope and Change," but is ultimately based on a measurable economic metric.

Weaker gun control laws combined with a tax credit for all firearms purchases. And free Skittles and hoodies for everyone.

Could you extend the tax credits to the "Hookers and Blow"? If so, I might be able to support you. If free samples were given out by your campaign I might be able to support you even more. In fact, I could probably guarantee you New Jersey, Illinois and the urban areas of Nevada.