My first round Bills pick

Have been going back and forth between LT and WR. With D. Bell still not finding a team there remains a possibly he might come back.

Since we did such a great job on D so far this offseason I think the offense will get a new toy. So my first round pick would be....

Micheal Floyd WR

Fitz needs another WR to take pressure off of Stevie. Plus he can catch balls when hes not really open. Think he will be the choice only if D.Bell is resigned. Imagine if you will Stevie, Fred, CJ, Floyd, Nelson on the field at the same time sweet.

My alternate picks would be...

Courtney Upshaw LB Alabama

Luke Kuechly LB Boston College

J. Martin LT Stanford

Have been going back and forth between LT and WR. With D. Bell still not finding a team there remains a possibly he might come back.

Since we did such a great job on D so far this offseason I think the offense will get a new toy. So my first round pick would be....

Micheal Floyd WR

Fitz needs another WR to take pressure off of Stevie. Plus he can catch balls when hes not really open. Think he will be the choice only if D.Bell is resigned. Imagine if you will Stevie, Fred, CJ, Floyd, Nelson on the field at the same time sweet.

J. Martin LT Stanford

Yawn

Micheal Floyd WR

J. Martin LT Stanford

I makes me feel good to know that we have a choice between difference makers at 10. Some TBDers are just being depressing about our terrible position in the draft.

Micheal Floyd WR

J. Martin LT Stanford

I kind of like Floyd.

I'm thinking that when we line up 4 WRs; Johnson - Floyd - Nelson - Easley

Somebody want to tell me what team is going to cover those 4 guys. Duh...answer is with a little bit of blocking, no team!

1333221348[/url]' post='2427143']

Micheal Floyd WR

J. Martin LT Stanford

If Floyd is off the board, and you decided to take Upshaw, what position would he play?

If Floyd is off the board, and you decided to take Upshaw, what position would he play?

I *want* to like Upshaw a lot. He has the work ethic, makeup and production at a high level of competition

in college to really say: great prospect.

BUT, I just don't see a star player in him. He's short for a DE, not fast or flexible for a pass rushing DE,

probably can't play OLB in the 4-3, but might be a good rush 'backer in a 3-4. I just don't see a position

for him on the Bills that warrants the 10th overall pick.

If we remain at 10 I would not be against picking stephen Gilmore the CB from south Carolina...he won't last to our second round pick and I believe he'll be a shutdown corner in this league

Super Bowl or Bust

GO BILLS!!!

• 2 weeks later...