Vote For OBAMA!

I went to the art gallery at Pitt when I was at a conference there and killing time. Saw part of an egg carton, and a piece f pleated construction glued to a piece of painted wallboard with a pencil line down to the floor. I actually said out loud :What is this ****?!"

"'Course, it's obvious that Gookman wouldn't know a pink snow bunny if it walked up and bit him on the ass."

http://myweb.usf.edu/~jfergers/BC_snowbunny.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they do. In fact, you can catch Jon Stewart every weeknight and Bill Maher on the weekends.

I do, on occasion, catch "The Daily Show". I have it set to record on my DVR but I only see about 20% of the episodes it records.

My wife turns on the local news in the morning to catch the weather and traffic. I happened to walk in when they were doing their national "tease" and it was about the car elevator. Maddening.

I do, on occasion, catch "The Daily Show". I have it set to record on my DVR but I only see about 20% of the episodes it records.

My wife turns on the local news in the morning to catch the weather and traffic. I happened to walk in when they were doing their national "tease" and it was about the car elevator. Maddening.

The only time we turn on the TV news in our house is when there's a chance of rain. I'm absolutely not kidding. When rain is coming, the local news with spend the first 20 minutes going to three or four remote locations where news people are standing in a slight drizzle, explaining to everyone that wet stuff is falling from the sky.

"Let's go to Kathy just off the 405. Kathy."

"Bill, we're seeing slight rain coming in right now and it's expected to continue for the next hour or so, at which time it will get heavier. Now, if you can get a camera shot to my right on the ground, you can see this puddle..."

No. I'm not kidding. We laugh our asses off and then wish we had "L.A. Stories" on Blu Ray.

The only time we turn on the TV news in our house is when there's a chance of rain. I'm absolutely not kidding. When rain is coming, the local news with spend the first 20 minutes going to three or four remote locations where news people are standing in a slight drizzle, explaining to everyone that wet stuff is falling from the sky.

"Let's go to Kathy just off the 405. Kathy."

"Bill, we're seeing slight rain coming in right now and it's expected to continue for the next hour or so, at which time it will get heavier. Now, if you can get a camera shot to my right on the ground, you can see this puddle..."

No. I'm not kidding. We laugh our asses off and then wish we had "L.A. Stories" on Blu Ray.

I used to love that about SoCal

STORM WATCH 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want an everyday guy. I want an exceptional guy. Someone that has been a huge success. It doesn't matter one iota to me if he knows the price of milk or not.

Careful...you are beginning to confront the working class hero mentality.

Next you'll be demanding that you don't want a leader who "treats everybody the same", and then they'll really get goofy.

(Hint: treating everybody the same is fine, if eveybody's job is the same, and they put the same level of effort into it/had the same ability. It isn't, and they don't.)

That's funny, because Obama's policies don't see ANY differences between the two.

Rail on, minion.

:lol:

"'Course, it's obvious that Gookman wouldn't know a pink snow bunny if it walked up and bit him on the ass."

http://myweb.usf.edu...C_snowbunny.jpg

Ah yes, the great excuse of the artist :

"I get to do stupid things that no one in their right mind sees value in, because 'you don't get it'" :rolleyes:

I am sorry but crap is crap. Or, does anyone see value 95% of the top 40 catalog from the 80s? What didn't I get about how badly that sucked?

Ah yes, the great excuse of the artist :

"I get to do stupid things that no one in their right mind sees value in, because 'you don't get it'" :rolleyes:

I am sorry but crap is crap. Or, does anyone see value 95% of the top 40 catalog from the 80s? What didn't I get about how badly that sucked?

Hey, way to over-analyze Bloom County. **** like that is why people consider you a bigger narcissist than I am.

Hey, way to over-analyze Bloom County. **** like that is why people consider you a bigger narcissist than I am.

Pffft! :lol:

What the hell are you talking about? No, **** like this is why no one should care what "people"(you), have to say about me personally. :lol:

Edited by OCinBuffalo