Bills Re-Sign Choice

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie Johnson ‏ @StevieJohnson13

Close

Glad Bills re-signed @tchoice23. He's got a Great Attitude during practice, games, locker room, and throughout the season last year. #Bills

https://twitter.com/#!/StevieJohnson13

Nice depth and a capable fill-in; I'm sure the Bills didn't break the bank for him, if true. Another solid move by this front office. Good job, Buddy.

Nice depth and a capable fill-in; I'm sure the Bills didn't break the bank for him, if true. Another solid move by this front office. Good job, Buddy.

Honestly I was never impressed with choice. He was a very overrated talent coming out of college. As a 3rd string RB, I'm ok with the Bills resigning him.

What about Johnny White?

Johnny White did nothing to impress me last year.

If we're going to carry a 4th RB/special teamer I'd prefer a big, physical battering ram (not a guy who gets a concussion while being rag-dolled by a linebacker).

As for Tashard Choice, if he keeps Spiller on the bench again in passing sets, I might blow my brains out.

How a guy like Spiller is not a part of 3rd down packages is enough to make me question Gailey's offensive acumen… that and his comic/tragic over-reliance on the passing game last year.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

If we're going to carry a 4th RB/special teamer I'd prefer a big, physical battering ram (not a guy who gets a concussion while being rag-dolled by a linebacker).

As for Tashard Choice, if he keeps Spiller on the bench again in passing sets, I might blow my brains out.

How a guy like Spiller is not a part of 3rd down packages is enough to make me question Gailey's offensive acumen… that and his comic/tragic over-reliance on the passing game last year.

I'll admit I don't remember seeing much of White last year, so I was curious as to what others thought of him. We don't really need a 4th RB/special teamer anyway, but if we want that and think we can upgrade on Day 3, go for it then.

Probably becuase Spiller isnt a very good Pass Blocker, and with all the issues with the line, they needed to protect the QB.

Honestly I was never impressed with choice. He was a very overrated talent coming out of college. As a 3rd string RB, I'm ok with the Bills resigning him.

Choice was solid IMO. Had a dropped pass vs Miami but mostly capable. He fills a need for us.

PTR

I agree so much with this, I want them to draft Stanfords TE and copy NE*s 2TE set on 3rd downs. Even put CJ and FJ in the backfield together. No more 4 (or even 5 wide) to get 3 yards and handing off to Choice (please Chan).

As for Tashard Choice, if he keeps Spiller on the bench again in passing sets, I might blow my brains out. How a guy like Spiller is not a part of 3rd down packages is enough to make me question Gailey's offensive acumen… that and his comic/tragic over-reliance on the passing game last year.

Once Spiller showed what he could truly do, after Freddie's injury, I don't think there's anything to worry about here.

Choice was solid IMO. Had a dropped pass vs Miami but mostly capable. He fills a need for us.

PTR

Agreed, Promo. He's the THIRD RB. By all accounts he's a solid locker room guy, Chan & Buddy like him, and he fills a need. Again, solid depth. I can't believe that anyone would actually be Jonesing over re-signing him as veteran insurance. I guess things are looking up if this all we have to B word about these days.