BenJarvus Green-Ellis now a Bengal

Ehh the Patriots will find some other no name complete non factor rb to pile up a couple hundred yards to replace him.

Green does do an excellent job of not fumbling. Dude hasn't fumbled in 4 years. That kind of ball security and solid ground production isn't something you want to lose if you are the Pats* BUT they will do a good job replacing him as a RB for the Pats* isn't a major piece.

I'm a bit shocked by the lack of love for Michael Bush. I was sure he'd be scooped up in the first day or two.

Agreed. I still think given the opportunity to be a starter Bush could be a 12-1300 yard 8-10 back. He's also dating back to his days at Louisville a pretty good receiving back. If we didn't have Freddy thats a guy I would not mind having. I also thought he'd make sense for the Giants who cut Jacobs, and being that Bradshaw is an injury risk.

He's probably asking for too much money. If RB was a need, he'd be my top priority.

That is probably the case, they are probably waiting a bit for his demands to go down. RB position has become so undervalued by teams lately seems. Also some team may wait and see how far Trent Richardson falls first to see if can get him, before going after Bush.

The Patriots were fools last year not taking Mark Ingram. It's really gonna hurt them now.... Yet again, they say runningbacks are a dime a dozen.

They drafted one 2nd and one 3rd round RBs last year and both looked good in limited play.

Shane Vareen Cal and Stevan Ridey LsU.

The pats are deep at RB.

I don't think they regret trading out of Ingram for a second. THE LAWFIRM of Benjarvis Green Ellis and Woodhead is no longer needed.

Y'all need to know your enemy better. Some of you should be embarrassed.

Edited by Why So Serious?