Marc Bulger

I believe its 10-2.

Payton says he wants to play citing the Bills vs. Indy game in '00.

and so does Dungy

Things are lookin up.

LETS GO

OUT

181524[/snapback]

Personally, I think he's using it as an excuse to rack up his TD total.

But I'm not complaining! :blink:

I believe its 10-2.

and so does Dungy

Things are lookin up.

LETS GO

OUT

181524[/snapback]

What about the 2000 game? I don't remember it.

and so does Dungy

181524[/snapback]

Bull! Peyton and Dungy want nothing to do with the Bills this post-season. Who can blame them? I predict they do everything they can to give the game to Denver. The good news is that Denver is due for yet another meltdown. I could see the ponies losing to Indy's scrubs.

Go Biils! Go Colts! Go Rams!

Lets face it....if our playoff hopes were a lottery ticket.....we would be in a very good position.......

- They dont call the Rams at home the "greatest show on earth" for nothing.....in that fricken dome the speed of those receivers is downright scary........and lets face it.....the jets are the team with the best record who have the easiest schedule you ever saw.....

A win there is VERY likely......

If I had to make a predicition I would say that BOTH the jets and broncs lose.......

Lets face it....if our playoff hopes were a lottery ticket.....we would be in a very good position.......

- They dont call the Rams at home the "greatest show on earth" for nothing.....in that fricken dome the speed of those receivers is downright scary........and lets face it.....the jets are the team with the best record who have the easiest schedule you ever saw.....

A win there is VERY likely......

If I had to make a predicition I would say that BOTH the jets and broncs lose.......

IF the Jets lose and the Bills win, the Colts will DEFINITELY play to win that Broncos game. Their incentive is that if they do, it would make the Bills the 5th seed and have to play SD instead of them. Basically the Rams-Jets game is the key (as is the Bills-Steelers game, of course).