DE: Merriman (please be healthy)/Carrington

OLB: Barnett

MLB: Sheppard

OLB: Moats/Morrison

CB: A. Williams/McFumbles

SS: Wilson/Scott

FS: Byrd

CB: Florence/McGee

I still believe we need an upgrade at OLB and CB. . .but I can go to war with this defensive roster. . .and that DL is just sick. The question market is Merriman.

DE: M. Williams/Kelsay

DT: K. Williams

DT: Dareus

DE: Merriman (please be healthy)/Carrington

I still believe we need an upgrade at OLB and CB. . .but I can go to war with this defensive roster. . .and that DL is just sick. The question market is Merriman.

I like it a lot too.

Got to wonder if they have Kelsay and Williams on the field at the same time? Bring Merriman in as a pass rusher to spell Kelsay?

Need an OLB, rather Morrison be depth/rotated in.

McGee over Florence to start.

Anyone heard anything on Scott? He was put on the back burner the past few days while they dealt with Mario Williams. If he has not signed anywhere, maybe Scott comes back at a reasonable price?

DE: M. Williams/Kelsay

DT: K. Williams

DT: Dareus

DE: INGRAM

FIXED

Edited by John Cocktosten

Why would you put Moats over Morrison? I don't think Moats even sniffs the field unless its on special teams

If the Bills draft an OLB somewhere in the draft, you can pretty much count on Moats trying to hang on as a Special Teamer at best. His days are probably numbers, especially with the switch to the 4-3.

Why would you put Moats over Morrison? I don't think Moats even sniffs the field unless its on special teams

I think there is a pretty fair chance that Moats and/or Batten do not EVEN make the team. Don't see a lot of upside with the athleticism of either player. We can find a lot better.

FIXED

Love it. Add Ingram and Merriman in on a rotation at one side. That will keep Merriman healthy, and work Ingram into an eventual starting role. I really hope they draft D first round. either DE or LB. They can completly dictate on that side of the ball.

RDE: Williams

DT: Williams

DT: Dareus (3 technique)

LDE: Kelsay

WLB: Merriman

ILB: Shepard

SLB: Barnett

CB: McGee

CB: Williams

SS: Wilson

3rd/Nickel is Florence although Williams will play actual nickle spot

I expect Bills to draft melvin ingram in 1st round

Edited by NoName

It's amazing how Williams signing changes everyone's feelings on Juice Merriman. He is done. He is never going to be the player that he was when juicing. They got sucked into counting on him last year, and had no Plan B. It won't happen again.

I think he played pretty well until he got injured. Even if he is 1/2 of what he was, that will be good.

RDE: Williams

DT: Williams

DT: Dareus (3 technique)

LDE: Kelsay

WLB: Merriman

ILB: Shepard

SLB: Barnett

CB: McGee

CB: Williams

SS: Wilson

3rd/Nickel is Florence although Williams will play actual nickle spot

I expect Bills to draft melvin ingram in 1st round

Barnett is weak side LB, Morrison currently penciled in on strong side, but they'll be looking to draft an upgrade there.