Other FA Signings Compared to Stevie's Deal

Mr. T

I love how people assume the intelligence about someone they have never met. But I'm sure everyone who posts here is right up there with Einstein. I do know that Stevie has found a way to make himself a millionarie by working his ass off. Keep hating though. :thumbsup:

I love how people assume the intelligence about someone they have never met. But I'm sure everyone who posts here is right up there with Einstein. I do know that Stevie has found a way to make himself a millionarie by working his ass off. Keep hating though. :thumbsup:

Funny, I don't see any of that.

Thie is thread is starting to get twisted. Can't we just be thankful and give some props to Stevie for doing what we have wanted all of our favorite athletes do in the past. (Consider his team, teammates, and fans just as much as himself) Don't get me wrong, Stevie got paid some very good coin by the Bills and he and his family are taken care of nicely. He just could of got more somewhere else, but chose to not go that route. "Go Bills, Go Stevie!"

If you start a thread raving about his IQ, it'll be the first.

BTW, think of it as "Doc logic" where the absence of something proves whatever you want.

As opposed to "Sissy Logic" where you claim something is true without any evidence whatsoever?

Thie is thread is starting to get twisted. Can't we just be thankful and give some props to Stevie for doing what we have wanted all of our favorite athletes do in the past. (Consider his team, teammates, and fans just as much as himself) Don't get me wrong, Stevie got paid some very good coin by the Bills and he and his family are taken care of nicely. He just could of got more somewhere else, but chose to not go that route. "Go Bills, Go Stevie!"

I for one am glad that he's in the fold and I really don't care what is IQ is just so long as he's finished with the penalty nonsense.

and the critical drop nonsense.

BTW...I think those 2 things go hand in hand. We need a more focused SJ.

As opposed to "Sissy Logic" where you claim something is true without any evidence whatsoever?

Says the guy who offers no evidence. Say, maybe this is another example of your negative premise logic: since you don't believe the evidence, you conclude there is none.

By the way, tough guy, what do you conclude from the fact the Bills have not signed Mario Williams? I'm sure you have the inside theory.

Says the guy who offers no evidence. Say, maybe this is another example of your negative premise logic: since you don't believe the evidence, you conclude there is none.

By the way, tough guy, what do you conclude from the fact the Bills have not signed Mario Williams? I'm sure you have the inside theory.

I was just countering your statement, Sissy. I wasn't really looking to get into a discussion about Stevie's IQ.

As for Williams, I'm concluding that they haven't signed him. Yet.

Agreed. He seems well intentioned but sometimes unfocused or immature. Hopefully he grows out of it and reaches his full potential- he has a ton!