The Romney Campaign

It's a real email from James Carville. See, unlike all the partisan toads I get emails from every part of the political spectrum. That's actually a below average "fear mongering" email from the left. They come out with some real doozies. Not that the wacko righties are significantly different.

Oh, and don't forget to cut each of them a check for whatever you can give. <_<

I guess I am not a partisan toad either! Almost daily I get emails from Texas Republcians, the DNC...be careful, somebody will soon accuse you of being an activist...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am not a partisan toad either! Almost daily I get emails from Texas Republcians, the DNC...be careful, somebody will soon accuse you of being an activist...

Getting them and actually reading them are two different thing. :devil:

Some delegate math.

Link

These are questions that can benefit from a detail-oriented approach — going state by state through the remaining contests and coming up with reasonable estimates of how many delegates Mr. Romney is likely to win in each one. Doing that suggests that Mr. Romney has a decent shot of coming up with the requisite number of delegates on June 5, when California, New Jersey and three other states vote — or if not then, on June 26, when Mr. Romney will almost certainly win all of Utah’s 40 delegates.

Some delegate math.

Link

It should not be lost on anyone that California has the highest number of delegates and, following the mass exodus of taxpayers over the past five years, has only sixteen registered Republicans, two of whom are expected to be dead before the state's primary and five who are packing their Uhauls as I type this.