Proof of aliens

ieatcrayonz

All the people that get abducted by aliens describe them as having bulbous heads and huge eyes. Well, everyone except Beerboy whose head is so bulbous and eyes are so buggy that nothing else seems that way in comparison. But I regress.

Anyway it looks as if you're an alien you're gonna need buggy eyes.

Link

How would all of the people getting abducted know this before this report came out?

Is this proof or just a large step in that direction?

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Regarding proof, it's surprising to see how much evidence there is of aliens in the history of mankind, dating as far back as 30000 BC. Also if you apply logic to the universe and know that planet Earth is relatively young then how far would a race be developed on a planet twice the age of Earth? I find the Acient Aliens series on NG interesting in that regard.

Regarding proof, it's surprising to see how much evidence there is of aliens in the history of mankind, dating as far back as 30000 BC. Also if you apply logic to the universe and know that planet Earth is relatively young then how far would a race be developed on a planet twice the age of Earth? I find the Acient Aliens series on NG interesting in that regard.

Premiering this Friday 3/28 must see Ancient Aliens and Bigfoot!!!!

Bigfoot, the missing alien link?

nuther link

Ancient Aliens is on H2 not NG. Sheesh. If you're gonna join the nerd train you gotta up your game! :beer:

:ph34r:

I've always imagined aliens to be the most ancient form of intelligent life in the universe, and lightyears above us in intelligence. I even believe that they've played a role in helping civilization get to where it is today (Not creating humanity though. God did that) Call me nuts, but it's a little bit ignorant for us to believe we're the most intelligent people in the universe.

I've always imagined aliens to be the most ancient form of intelligent life in the universe, and lightyears above us in intelligence. I even believe that they've played a role in helping civilization get to where it is today (Not creating humanity though. God did that) Call me nuts, but it's a little bit ignorant for us to believe we're the most intelligent people in the universe.

We'd be alien lifeforms to them, what makes them better than us?

Are you assuming there is only one alien species out there?