Thanks SDS and crew!

boyst

We set a record for online members at one time today at 4:50! I know many of us are thankful for what Scott has for us, the ability to win posts, discuss stromboli, retetta, movies, and maybe even football. So, with all the great feelings today - let us celebrate and thank them all for their hardwork...and even maybe Beerball.

We set a record for online members at one time today at 4:50! I know many of us are thankful for what Scott has for us, the ability to win posts, discuss stromboli, retetta, movies, and maybe even football. So, with all the great feelings today - let us celebrate and thank them all for their hardwork...and even maybe Beerball.

I think we also owe some thanks to Mario Williams for this one

I think we also owe some thanks to Mario Williams for this one

I am thanking them for the board - and if you have ever seen other boards for the Bills, other teams, or other genres at all you will know this is a great board and I am just one person who is thankful for it.

So tell us what is going on up one bills drive. Are the lights on?

Mario Williams reportedly went with Buddy and Chan to OBD so he could check out the turf after signing his contract. He took a practice 3-point stance and blew out his ACL.

So tell us what is going on up one bills drive. Are the lights on?

Looking from Abbott Road 1/2 the lights are on in the offices at One Bills Drive. 3 parking lot lights are on, but that is because the field house is being used (rented out)tonight for some youth activity.

Edited by Hammered a Lot

We set a record for online members at one time today at 4:50! I know many of us are thankful for what Scott has for us, the ability to win posts, discuss stromboli, retetta, movies, and maybe even football. So, with all the great feelings today - let us celebrate and thank them all for their hardwork...and especially Beerball.

<_< duplicate post, I pointed this out hours earlier in the Mario thread. <_< But, thank you for the kind words.