Season Tickets Invoice came today

So you would rather have an extra preseason game and one less regular season home game ? And they wonder why the Bills are a laughingstock franchise

If the Bills are a laughingstock franchise, another opinion, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fans. You bore me.

What's boring is the extra preseason game, we'll see how that effects season ticket sales. Probably sell less than 35,000 this year, loss of 20k since '08 but this franchise isn't in trouble. Way to regionalize Russ.

What's boring is the extra preseason game, we'll see how that effects season ticket sales. Probably sell less than 35,000 this year, loss of 20k since '08 but this franchise isn't in trouble. Way to regionalize Russ.

This is the kind of spirit that makes me proud to be a Bills fan. :doh: We just sign a bunch of our own free agents and Joe here wants season ticket holders to revolt because we have to pay for 2 pre-season games....something EVERY other NFL season ticket buyer has to do. Thanks for proving my earlier post.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Last guy just proved my point. The only good thing about the Toronto series was that it took a preseason game to Toronto that season tickets didn't have to pay for. Rogers steamrolled Brandon and forced him to take it back. I don't have to call for a revolt it'll happen on it's own and should as this organizational incompetency won't be rewarded

Whining about paying for a second preseason game and regionalizing, really?

According to Nielsen, Buffalo ranks as the 51st largest TV market. L.A. is 9 times larger at #2, yet we have a team and they don't. (So roughly translated, LA has 9 times the economic power of Buffalo.) Bills ticket prices are among the lowest in the league (likely because the team has calculated how many fans they would lose per $50 increase in ticket prices), yet some Bills fans expect the franchise to carry on without regionalizing. Really?

The sad and embarrassing spectacle of Bills fans whining about having to pay for an additional preseason game, actually makes those very fans "posterboys" for Russ' regionalization strategy. You whiners are actually Russ' "Exhibit A" in his case for regionalizing. Yet you are so lacking in perspective (apparently forgetting that economically, LA = Buffalo x 9) that you likely can't appreciate the irony.

Sadly, Peter Gabriel had it right:

The place where I come from, is a small town

They think so small, they use small words

Go Bills!

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Last guy just proved my point. The only good thing about the Toronto series was that it took a preseason game to Toronto that season tickets didn't have to pay for. Rogers steamrolled Brandon and forced him to take it back. I don't have to call for a revolt it'll happen on it's own and should as this organizational incompetency won't be rewarded

Yippie! Congratulations on finding someone as cranky as yourself.

I look at the preseason tickets as free and just think of it as paying more for the regular season.

If $25 or $100 increase is keeping you from buying the season tickets per haps you should not be buying them anyways

I live 6 hours away and my work schedule takes some maneuvering to get away these days. It was worth getting away for the weekend but just on principal I can't justify the expense when I could just watch it on TV. If the Bills took all of their home games back and decided to double their prices I would have kept them, because it is not just about money. I believe in voting with my checkbook, and giving us back the game that no one will attend instead of a real home game is insulting to me. I am not going to judge the fans that don't agree with me because everyone has the right to spend their income however they chose. I am still a Bills fan and will just attend games by paying for tickets below face value which are always available about a week before the games anyway.