Dating An Older Woman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been more than a month, and you still haven't played "hide the bratwurst" with her yet? What the hell is wrong with you?

I think he plays for the "other" team. That's the only logical explanation.

It's been more than a month, and you still haven't played "hide the bratwurst" with her yet? What the hell is wrong with you?

Since Poojer is in the Philly area also, maybe he should swoop in and show the kid how it's done.

Moving forward with trepidation! Found out that her late husband killed himself 5 years ago. Really not in any position to be aggressive. One of the few times where I am letting the lady dictate the pace. I told myself that it would take 3 dates before there was any headway.

Moving forward with trepidation! Found out that her late husband killed himself 5 years ago. Really not in any position to be aggressive. One of the few times where I am letting the lady dictate the pace. I told myself that it would take 3 dates before there was any headway.

I get the feeling that you know this isn't a good situation but your determined to follow it to its ugly end.

Moving forward with trepidation hesitation, fluctuation, oscillation, masturbation but no matriculation or ejaculation! Found out that her late husband killed himself 5 years ago Sad. Really not in any position looking for excuses to not be aggressive. One of the few times where I am letting the lady dictate the pace Insert full of baloney sentence here. I told myself that it would take 3 dates before there was any headway but at this pace it will take a sideways 8 worth of dates.

I have edited the post to show you how others read it.

Is her last name Carradine? :ph34r: