• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This argument has no substance

That makes it a retard fight.

Welcome to the fight. B-)

DCTom and DiN in a retard fight? You wish. DCTom might be an **** but he has circled you about 1800 times in anticipation of eating your children.

"in general, voter turnout was very low in all 10 primary and caucus states." we'll see if they'll miss their bowling night in november to vote for romney.

You should hope that come election night, "Lifetime" goes off the air so all you liberal guys aren't stuck in your beanbags sipping white wine while comparing your poneytails to each other. The real men will slip out between frames after rolling a strike and cast their ballot while you will be still worrying if you folded your wife's laundry the right way for her.

You should hope that come election night, "Lifetime" goes off the air so all you liberal guys aren't stuck in your beanbags sipping white wine while comparing your poneytails to each other. The real men will slip out between frames after rolling a strike and cast their ballot while you will be still worrying if you folded your wife's laundry the right way for her.

MARK IT ZERO, YOU WERE OVER THE LINE.

Don't worry, D_I_N will still be crying and complaining about what a right wing zealot Romney is

No, D_I_N knows that Romney "isn't right wing enough," and that's what scares him most.

i don't drink white wine, have a beanbag or ponytail and most of my clothes are dry cleaned. i do occasionally bowl...and you can bet i'll vote.

This isn't 'Nam 3rd. There are rules.

Geez, I can't call a pansy a pansy now? Birdog offends every bowler in this country that clings to their guns and religion and I can't make fun of the way he folds his wife's laundry?

Geez, I can't call a pansy a pansy now? Birdog offends every bowler in this country that clings to their guns and religion and I can't make fun of the way he folds his wife's laundry?

what's your best game? had a 230 something once. i'll match my 16 lb ball against yours any day.

A throaway line in last night's coverage piqued my curiosity - Obama got something like 57% of the votes in the Oklahoma Dem primary, running basically unopposed.

So in my efforts to do some fact checking, I stumbled into a little problem. No major news outlets (major TV/cable networks, newspapers) are reporting the results of the Dem primaries. It's as if they do not exist.

Interestingly, only Fox had a headline that Obama lost the primary votes in 15 Oklahoma primaries.

Boston.com reported that Obama got 89% of the Mass vote, unopposed. Compared to Romney's 72% of Mass voters in a bit more contested primary.

I finally tracked down Dem results in Wiki. Great. It shows that in early primaries, Obama routinely got 98%+, but in more recent ones, he's gotten below 90%, including the thumping in Oklahoma. I wonder if the press will start covering the Dem primaries more?

Edited by GG

what's your best game? had a 230 something once. i'll match my 16 lb ball against yours any day.

Forget the score, (honestly) but I had 8 strikes in a row and probably 2 beers for every strike. I was just a kid then though. Forgive me, but I don't care to match balls with you.

A throaway line in last night's coverage piqued my curiosity - Obama got something like 57% of the votes in the Oklahoma Dem primary, running basically unopposed.

So in my efforts to do some fact checking, I stumbled into a little problem. No major news outlets (major TV.cable networks, are reporting the results of the Dem primaries. It's as if they do not exist.

Interestingly, only Fox had a headline that Obama lost the primary votes in 15 Oklahoma primaries.

Boston.com reported that Obama got 89% of the Mass vote, unopposed. Compared to Romney's 72% of Mass voters in a bit more contested primary.

I finally tracked down Dem results in Wiki. Great. It shows that in early primaries, Obama routinely got 98%+, but in more cenet ones, he's gotten below 90%, including the thumping in Oklahoma. I wonder if the press will start covering the Dem primaries more?

This should be news.