2nd round pick?

Alright guys we have beat this first round pick to death. So who do you guys want in the second round? I'm going for first round talent but probably seconder due to injury Jared Crick. He's a big DE that Dave is looking for at 6'4" 285 and has an equal rating for 43/34.

"For those who thought Crick’s production in 2009 might have been the result of playing alongside Ndamukong Suh...well, the strapping 6’4”, 285-pound defensive tackle had just as many sacks (9.5) in his junior year and two more TFLs (17) while dealing with a lot more double-teams. What stands out about Crick is his hand technique, which he combines with his considerable strength to bull rush opponents and turn them sideways. There’s no doubt that he’s good enough to be a first-round pick, but he’s not big enough to play inside, The bonus is that he has the hand skills to quickly disengage from his blocks." Draft Bible

1330757056[/url]' post='2393863']

Jeffrey hasnt run yet, wait for the pro day, he has the size and skill that no other wr in this draft has.

Not sold on the guy. Looks good when he's standing next to Von Miller. Shows great talent...at times. Very inconsistent. Maybe due too Garcia or Lattimores injury. Maybe due to his work ethic. He's 6'2 7/8 216. I remember earlier in the year people were saying he's 6'4-6'6. Big difference. Doesn't get separation. We have lots of those guys already. I guess we'll find out how he does at his pro day. If his vertical is below average I'd consider him in the 4th. I can't see him running under a 4.55. He's supposedly lost a ton of weight, hence his 216 weight, while he was rumored to be 250ish during the season. Sounds to me like he's stalling and putting in work trying to lose more weight and improve his 40. Pure speculation of course, but here's a guy pegged to be a sure fire top 10 talent, now rumored to have a chance to slip into round 4. I'd be doing everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen. I'm enticed by his talent, but I think there's a LOT of risk involved

Alright guys we have beat this first round pick to death. So who do you guys want in the second round? I'm going for first round talent but probably seconder due to injury Jared Crick. He's a big DE that Dave is looking for at 6'4" 285 and has an equal rating for 43/34.

"For those who thought Crick’s production in 2009 might have been the result of playing alongside Ndamukong Suh...well, the strapping 6’4”, 285-pound defensive tackle had just as many sacks (9.5) in his junior year and two more TFLs (17) while dealing with a lot more double-teams. What stands out about Crick is his hand technique, which he combines with his considerable strength to bull rush opponents and turn them sideways. There’s no doubt that he’s good enough to be a first-round pick, but he’s not big enough to play inside, The bonus is that he has the hand skills to quickly disengage from his blocks." Draft Bible

Wouldn't be completely opposed to this....as long as we draft Michael Floyd or Jonathan Martin in round 1. If Ingram is around at #10, however, scrap Crick and take the best available WR in round 2.

Wouldn't be completely opposed to this....as long as we draft Michael Floyd or Jonathan Martin in round 1. If Ingram is around at #10, however, scrap Crick and take the best available WR in round 2.

Just curious as to why many on here are against Crick, If we could suddenly Add JJ Watt to our team who would turn that down? I think Crick and JJ can both play 43 END on the left side and Crick is constantly compared to him. There are plenty of big, fast WRs in this draft, big PRODUCTIVE ENDs are much harder to find.

Just curious as to why many on here are against Crick, If we could suddenly Add JJ Watt to our team who would turn that down? I think Crick and JJ can both play 43 END on the left side and Crick is constantly compared to him. There are plenty of big, fast WRs in this draft, big PRODUCTIVE ENDs are much harder to find.

I don't know dude....not saying that Crick would be a terrible pick in the 2nd round, but let's not get crazy and put he and JJ Watt in the same conversation.

Curry, if he is still there. Trying to come up with players for the 2nd round is tough.

Maybe Hightower lasts? Maybe Chandler Jones from Cuse? Maybe the best WR available (wouldnt mind Jeffery at all)?

I dont have anything against Crick, but for me to get behind that pick, Id have to see a lot of other players off the board.

Edited by DrDareustein