Obama Calls Sandra Fluke to Console Her

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. It's not a site I've every been to before, but I thought that was a crapload of supported detail you're not going to find at your basic website. I mean, it's not like everyone is sending a bunch of reporters to her home state because some of her emails are about to be released.

Man, somebody should so do that! :rolleyes:

It's a good thing you guys haven't fallen for the evil Obama plan to change the topic from the economy to birth-control!

Man, somebody should so do that! :rolleyes:

It's a good thing you guys haven't fallen for the evil Obama plan to change the topic from the economy to birth-control!

Once we saw what a massive mistake it was for him and his poll numbers to start this stupid "war on women," we couldn't help but keep hope alive.

Once we saw what a massive mistake it was for him and his poll numbers to start this stupid "war on women," we couldn't help but keep hope alive.

Exactly, it's like he's that guy at the party trying to impress the girls who said something he thought would be cool but went over like a lead balloon and now he wants to change the subject. We're the guy who keeps bringing it up to jam up his game and take the girl. And it's working.

Exactly, it's like he's that guy at the party trying to impress the girls who said something he thought would be cool but went over like a lead balloon and now he wants to change the subject. We're the guy who keeps bringing it up to jam up his game and take the girl. And it's working.

You sound like you have experience at this.

Which is fine, as long as you get the girl, and aren't just running around c_ckblocking people.

She has a boyfriend? I thought we figured she was a lesbian.

The litmus test was whether or not she would put out for you. If she did you would know the answer. Obviously she didn't, so just as obviously she is a lesbian. :devil: The "boyfriend" is a prop. She even removed any reference to her "Rainbow Service Scholarship" from her profile on Linkedin.

The litmus test was whether or not she would put out for you. If she did you would know the answer. Obviously she didn't, so just as obviously she is a lesbian. :devil: The "boyfriend" is a prop. She even removed any reference to her "Rainbow Service Scholarship" from her profile on Linkedin.

I have heard she has been spotted on the town, with Joe the Plumber.

And the "War On Women" continues...

Embarrassing. Absolutely embarrassing.

Senate Republicans are steeling themselves for a potentially dangerous fight over the renewal of the Violence Against Women Act, a bill New York Democratic Sen. Charles Schumer is pushing forward as a political tool.

In an effort to continue the narrative that Republicans are engaged in a “war on women,” Schumer has been executing plans to “fast-track” the bill to the floor in an effort to highlight Republican opposition, which is based on new provisions in the bill not included in the original VAWA.

“If we had just a straight reauthorization, it would pass 100 percent,” explained Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley, the ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee. Grassley and many of his Republican colleagues oppose portions of the bill such as eligibility for visas for illegal immigrants who claim to have been victims of domestic violence.

You are one serious dirtbag, Schumer.

Oh, wait! Here come the liberals. "So you're okay with women being beaten? Do I have that right?"

We're not red states or blue states. We're embarrassing states.

Goodbye. You am from Bizarro Earth, where Obama Barack start war on woman by trying to stop Romneycare, deny health benefits to woman, get rid of Planned Parenthood, force women to get ultrasound before abortion, and redefine what be rape. Hello.

Goodbye. You am from Bizarro Earth, where Obama Barack start war on woman by trying to stop Romneycare, deny health benefits to woman, get rid of Planned Parenthood, force women to get ultrasound before abortion, and redefine what be rape. Hello.

Wow, you got almost all the Obama talking points into what almost amounts to a complete sentence. Next time try to remember that whole "women don't have access to free birth control" thing and you'll have everything covered.

Wow, sometimes the word idiot just isn't enough.

Lets start with the basics. The government's mandate to change people's coverage IS the instigator of all this fake war nonsense. The media and administration's spin on this is to attack the natural RESPONSE to their over-reach and then try to deflect it into the GOP attacking women.

Its transparent even to the Obama supporters, but what else are they going to do but ride along.

But, I am wasting my time, it is apparent from your childish attempt at satire that you have neither the intelligence or wit to grasp even this.

Edited by B-Man

Wow, you got almost all the Obama talking points into what almost amounts to a complete sentence. Next time try to remember that whole "women don't have access to free birth control" thing and you'll have everything covered.

As usual you can't even handle an al dente post

You sound like you have experience at this.

Which is fine, as long as you get the girl, and aren't just running around c_ckblocking people.

I don't derive pleasure from the misfortunes of others. Okay, well maybe from a select few others, but that's it.

must admit, i had the same thought. for once, we agree.

I wouldn't rooster block you. Not that I wouldn't find it amusing, just that I'm sure you could do it just fine without my help.