Internet Speculation

Can we make a rule that anyone that types "per bleacher report" to start a new thread can't start a new topic again for like a month?

If it would help, I could post an "article" and cite it over here to support my case.

Edited by NoSaint

He's actually the type of player we need in the offense to stretch the field. Would he be worth a #1? I might pull that trigger!

An undersized target that goes deep exclusively and will be securely limited over the middle due to multiple major concussions? Yes, let's go big after a small target for our qbs oft erratic arm, who specializes in routes that are his least consistent throws.

Not to mention the issues with quitting on his team and such.

Or the tds he's actually caught then dropped before the endzone celebrating. That's worse than sj13s misses in my book

And again, the concussions that could end his career any given Sunday.

I agree Saint, the problem is a lot of people don't realize that BR is pretty much fans sharing their thoughts and not actual articles.

A sticky mentioning it somewhere? I don't know- it's just getting old. There must be some solution.

I didn't realize that about bleacher report and only said per bleacher report because that's where I read it. Can't post an article because I'm not sure if I can with my phone. dually noted for the future though. Do I really wait a month now before posting again lol?

Saint you have educated another poster on the myths posted at BR, well done.

I didn't realize that about bleacher report and only said per bleacher report because that's where I read it. Can't post an article because I'm not sure if I can with my phone. dually noted for the future though. Do I really wait a month now before posting again lol?

It's all good. I just feel like I explain it atleast once a week. It's fan blogs. Hence the name - reports from those sitting in the bleachers. You could go write whatever you want then post on here and use the link.

There must be some way to share the knowledge pre-emptive of each post though.

Edited by NoSaint

I agree Saint, the problem is a lot of people don't realize that BR is pretty much fans sharing their thoughts and not actual articles.

Darn it, I just read McKenzie's article that the Sabres should be in the Kings' Dustin Penner sweepstakes because it is exactly what we could use. Trade Sekera and Stafford for Penner. :thumbsup:

An undersized target that goes deep exclusively and will be securely limited over the middle due to multiple major concussions? Yes, let's go big after a small target for our qbs oft erratic arm, who specializes in routes that are his least consistent throws.

Not to mention the issues with quitting on his team and such.

Or the tds he's actually caught then dropped before the endzone celebrating. That's worse than sj13s misses in my book

A sticky mentioning it somewhere? I don't know- it's just getting old. There must be some solution.

Right....this team needs a target that can stretch the field and go deep. Why do you think our offense was so stagnant last year? Teams realized we had no WR that could go deep. Our QB's erratic throws....well that's another issue.

Per bleacher report. How nice would would it be to go get him then re sign Stevie? I think they could coexist nicely

Sure - I'll give them a 4th-rounder. He's better than Evans but not a great locker-room guy.

I'm sure some other team will offer something stupid and regret it.

Right....this team needs a target that can stretch the field and go deep. Why do you think our offense was so stagnant last year? Teams realized we had no WR that could go deep. Our QB's erratic throws....well that's another issue.

If no one respects it, as we don't have a qb to throw deep (especially to a small guy) or a line that blocks long enough.....what good is he besides a bad decoy for picks and a monster deal?

And again he carries both character issues and most worrisome concussion issues. With one big hit he could be done. Any concussion could easily bump him for the season.

Per bleacher report. How nice would would it be to go get him then re sign Stevie? I think they could coexist nicely

Welcome to the forum.

I read this topic last night and I'm a bit surprised to be the first to comment that Nix has publicly stated a preference for larger receivers… "guys who are open even when they're covered."

So I think that's yet another reason why DeSean might be a non-fit for the Bills.

Welcome to the forum.

I read this topic last night and I'm a bit surprised to be the first to comment that Nix has publicly stated a preference for larger receivers… "guys who are open even when they're covered."

So I think that's yet another reason why DeSean might be a non-fit for the Bills.

Agree 100%!

Can we make a rule that anyone that types "per bleacher report" to start a new thread can't start a new topic again for like a month? If it would help, I could post an "article" and cite it over here to support my case.

Agreed that Bleacher Report is not a credible source and shouldn't be cited but, in fairness to the OP, there's this:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7613699/philadelphia-eagles-open-offers-desean-jackson-sources-say

An undersized target that goes deep exclusively and will be securely limited over the middle due to multiple major concussions? Yes, let's go big after a small target for our qbs oft erratic arm, who specializes in routes that are his least consistent throws. Not to mention the issues with quitting on his team and such. Or the tds he's actually caught then dropped before the endzone celebrating. That's worse than sj13s misses in my book

He is prone to do boneheaded plays. Moody at times and sometimes not a team player. This might not be the best idea.
Jackson would be such a bad for the Bills it's not even funny. PTR
Welcome to the forum. I read this topic last night and I'm a bit surprised to be the first to comment that Nix has publicly stated a preference for larger receivers… "guys who are open even when they're covered." So I think that's yet another reason why DeSean might be a non-fit for the Bills.

All of the above. The Bills need to get Stevie back in the fold AND sign (or draft) a big, speedy, true #1 to play opposite him. DeSean 'Undersized, Bad Attitude' Jackson is not that guy. The Bills don't need a frail, 'me first' locker room cancer. What good is a burner if his QB can't hit him on a 9 route, anyway? No thanks. Let somebody else overpay for his services.