Santorum Satan (not Miroslav) remarks

John Adams

You avoided my question 3 times. Why?

And don't say because it has nothing to do with the thread. First, that never stops anyone from hijacking. Second, this thread is about someone's who believes in the devil. I am asking if you do. It's not a complicated question.

Could you be talking about that devil on my shoulder that often whispers suggestions in my ear? Yes, I've got my devils.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And don't say because it has nothing to do with the thread. First, that never stops anyone from hijacking. Second, this thread is about someone's who believes in the devil. I am asking if you do. It's not a complicated question.

I've only been able to think of one thing this entire thread: Stryper. Whenever someone mentions the devil in casual conversation, I automatically think of this video. Check out those get-ups! And those guitars! And Chef can appreciate this with me: that friggin' drum set! Goddamn. I bet JA would get along with all Christians fine if they all had pipes like Michael Sweet.

I've only been able to think of one thing this entire thread: Stryper. Whenever someone mentions the devil in casual conversation, I automatically think of this video. Check out those get-ups! And those guitars! And Chef can appreciate this with me: that friggin' drum set! Goddamn. I bet JA would get along with all Christians fine if they all had pipes like Michael Sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=XymCS1FM7Bs

I'm not quite sure of cymbals hanging from chains. Kind of hard to hit them while their swinging but an interesting setup nonetheless.

You can try and alter the conversation, but I'm not some crack dealer on a witness stand, so you'll need to try a little harder if you have it in you.

My contribution to this thread has nothing to do with the devil and everything to do with calling out the fact that you find it necessary to take your non-Christian opinion and stand in almighty judgement of Christians who believe in God and Satan. Your hatred of the Santorum-type person is clear and obvious.

It just strikes me that it's a lot like a Christian standing in judgement of a gay, and I think everyone here knows that the moment you see anyone stand in judgement of a rump ranger, you lose your ability to complete full sentences without drool seeping out of your ears. So it's interesting to me that you openly detest anyone who doesn't respect and accept men who like rooster in their ass or chicks who need a strap-on to feel like a woman, and yet you also you find it impossible to respect and accept people who believe in Christ, God and Satan.

Says a lot about your online personality, any way.

And for what it's worth, I genuinely am not sure if there is a devil or not, but I'm thinking there might be because I'm pretty sure his sister somehow became my father's second wife.

Edited by LABillzFan

You can try and alter the conversation, but I'm not some crack dealer on a witness stand, so you'll need to try a little harder if you have it in you.

My contribution to this thread has nothing to do with the devil and everything to do with calling out the fact that you find it necessary to take your non-Christian opinion and stand in almighty judgement of Christians who believe in God and Satan. Your hatred of the Santorum-type person is clear and obvious.

It just strikes me that it's a lot like a Christian standing in judgement of a gay, and I think everyone here knows that the moment you see anyone stand in judgement of a rump ranger, you lose your ability to complete full sentences without drool seeping out of your ears. So it's interesting to me that you openly detest anyone who doesn't respect and accept men who like rooster in their ass or chicks who need a strap-on to feel like a woman, and yet you also you find it impossible to respect and accept people who believe in Christ, God and Satan.

And for what it's worth, I genuinely am not sure if there is a devil or not, but I'm thinking there might be because I'm pretty sure his sister somehow became my father's second wife.

And referring to gay people as "rump rangers" and "men who like rooster in their ass" says a lot about yours.

Trying to stay on topic...as an independent libertarian-leaning citizen, I will not be voting Republican if Rick Santorum becomes the GOP nominee. I want the President of the United States to be a rational person, not someone who blindly follows whatever his or her religion of choice says on any given subject.

A rational person will logically come to the following conclusions:

1. There is no such thing as Satan, there is no grand cosmic war between good and evil, and all organized religion is man-made bullsh!t.

2. People don't willingly choose their sexual orientation.

3. Sex is not something evil or shameful, and it can be practiced for reasons other than procreation.

4. Evolution is a valid scientific theory; Intelligent Design is not, and it should not be taught alongside evolution in a science class.

5. The Earth is quite a bit older than 5,000 years.

6. There are other valid careers for women besides stay-at-home mom.

As long as the GOP continues to support candidates like Rick Santorum, they will continue their march toward political irrelevancy in the 21st century.

Man, you have issues.

Edited by Buftex

And referring to gay people as "rump rangers" and "men who like rooster in their ass" says a lot about yours.

Trying to stay on topic...as an independent libertarian-leaning citizen, I will not be voting Republican if Rick Santorum becomes the GOP nominee. I want the President of the United States to be a rational person, not someone who blindly follows whatever his or her religion of choice says on any given subject.

A rational person will logically come to the following conclusions:

1. There is no such thing as Satan, there is no grand cosmic war between good and evil, and all organized religion is man-made bullsh!t.

2. People don't willingly choose their sexual orientation.

3. Sex is not something evil or shameful, and it can be practiced for reasons other than procreation.

4. Evolution is a valid scientific theory; Intelligent Design is not, and it should not be taught alongside evolution in a science class.

5. The Earth is quite a bit older than 5,000 years.

6. There are other valid careers for women besides stay-at-home mom.

As long as the GOP continues to support candidates like Rick Santorum, they will continue their march toward political irrelevancy in the 21st century.

So, you can't vote for anyone who isn't an atheist?

That sir was classic :thumbsup:

Indeed, I do not like people who use the power of the government to oppress others. Homosexuals are one group being oppressed these days. Your rhetoric on point tends to show your POV.

You judge people. I judge people. Maybe you're just waking up to the concept of a political message board.

I accept people who believe in god, Satan, and the tooth fairy. It doesn't mean I vote for them or don't oppose them for political office. Romney is a man of faith who can argue logically for his positions without falling back on the bible or Satan for the basis for his moral authority most of the time. He's relatively rational minded despite me not agreeing with his view on all topics including gay marriage and rights. Santorum believes that Satan is a real plotting being he's battling with for !@#$s sake. So yes, I have a problem with his candidacy.

You're not sure if there's a devil or not. Thank you.

Edited by John Adams

You didn't need to create a whole new user name to make this point. If you spend any time reading exchanges between JA and myself, you'll find the origin of "rooster in the ass." I understand your points, nonetheless, but suggesting Republicans want women to stay at home is like suggesting they want grandma to die and children to starve.

Man, you have issues.

Yeah, and you blend. :lol:

You're not sure if there's a devil or not. Thank you.

The difference is that I recognize this about myself, and as a result I don't try to justify and support my opinions by pointing out what I think "most people who do/do not believe in a devil" think.

The difference is that I recognize this about myself, and as a result I don't try to justify and support my opinions by pointing out what I think "most people who do/do not believe in a devil" think.

What I think most people believe (maybe I give most people too much credit, as you argue) in this case serves as no justification for my opinion that people who believe in a supernatural being that runs around plotting evil are not thinking rationally. It doesn't meant that they can't do good things in the world or be nice people, but something in them is not working rationally and electing someone who believes in that sort of thing and speaks publicly about how he's leading a mission against the "Evil Prince," well, it scares me. You're fine with it. We're just different on this point.

What I think most people believe (maybe I give most people too much credit, as you argue) in this case serves as no justification for my opinion that people who believe in a supernatural being that runs around plotting evil are not thinking rationally. It doesn't meant that they can't do good things in the world or be nice people, but something in them is not working rationally and electing someone who believes in that sort of thing and speaks publicly about how he's leading a mission against the "Evil Prince," well, it scares me. You're fine with it. We're just different on this point.

Are you kidding me? There is a former senator and presidential candidate that's leading a mission against DCTom? That's just not fair. With Tom's status as a military historian Ricky boy doesn't stand a chance. It's like he is a member of the 7th Cavalry of a century and a few decades ago.

Are you kidding me? There is a former senator and presidential candidate that's leading a mission against DCTom? That's just not fair. With Tom's status as a military historian Ricky boy doesn't stand a chance. It's like he is a member of the 7th Cavalry of a century and a few decades ago.

Ha ha, ok that's funny!

Ha ha, ok that's funny!

That was a friendly jab thrown at DC. We all know he is a step or two below the "Evil Prince". The real question here is why you don't ever answer questions that other people ask? Why are you afraid to enter into meaningful conversation? Will you answer this or run away and hide?

That was a friendly jab thrown at DC. We all know he is a step or two below the "Evil Prince". The real question here is why you don't ever answer questions that other people ask? Why are you afraid to enter into meaningful conversation? Will you answer this or run away and hide?

Answer your questions mean trying to confront your ignorance, what's the point?

Answer your questions mean trying to confront your ignorance, what's the point?

I'll make it simple, what is the higher figure?

7 trillion.

4.5 trillion.

2.3 trillion.

9 x 1.3 trillion

If you don't answer this in a serious way it will be obvious (or more obvious) that you are nothing but a troll or very ignorant in math.

I'll make it simple, what is the higher figure?

7 trillion.

4.5 trillion.

2.3 trillion.

9 x 1.3 trillion

If you don't answer this in a serious way it will be obvious (or more obvious) that you are nothing but a troll or very ignorant in math.

I vote ignorant...it's more entertaining.