The Grammys

birdog1960

nicky minaj. i would love to have an affair with this woman!!! oops. she is ok when she wants to be. for madonnas video she looks like a very pretty cheerleader and pretty voice. she has undeniable rap talent. sunday night with that act.... scary and not my typical tv.

beach boys?????? wha?????? still???

I'm not attracted to the woman normally, but she is unbearably cute in the "Super Bass" video.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not attracted to the woman normally, but she is unbearably cute in the "Super Bass" video.

cute????? more like hot to me.

when she is in her green swimsuit.... 1. she has a big @@s. for an @@man, like myself, she's #1. 2. her thunder thighs???? what?? yo????

damn, now I sound like Randy Jackson. lol

Good call LeviF91!

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

damn, now I sound like Randy Jackson. lol

:lol:

I'm talking mostly about the very beginning of the video, where she blinks with those long eyelashes and smiles a bit.

Edited by LeviF91

i would not be on this thread if not for ff button. 3.5 hours..... damn. anyway here is my take. my scope of music is sick. im not bragging. its just my thing. some people like movies, i like music.

the performance of the night TO ME, goes to deadmau. he outperformed david guetta.

no love for coldplay? chris martin did paradise very well. their last album was actually pretty weak. freaking letdown. they're my fave.

chris brown has mad moves. i wish i could dance half as good as him. he was a+ sunday and the song was good too

adele is madly insanely good. shes even pretty now.

taylor swift. true story. i bought taylor swifts last album. hell i bought most of her stuff. make fun of me. who gives a sh. anyway. back to my true story. im listening to her album in my car. i get to mean song. remember, im a swift fan. i say to myself, "what a corny and childish song. catchy tune though" end of story. the only thing that was EVER ok about this dumb little song was that she changed the lyrics sunday. she said, "someday I'LL BE SINGING THIS SONG AT THE GRAMMYS, and you'll be mean....."

nicky minaj. i would love to have an affair with this woman!!! oops. she is ok when she wants to be. for madonnas video she looks like a very pretty cheerleader and pretty voice. she has undeniable rap talent. sunday night with that act.... scary and not my typical tv.

beach boys?????? wha?????? still???

ps. good music is till out there. even if its old stuff from 1950s 60 70s or any age. you just have to search for it.

True story - at first I was happy for you about music being your thing, since football and sports in general don't seem to be. Then I read your post.

True story - at first I was happy for you about music being your thing, since football and sports in general don't seem to be. Then I read your post.

ha ha!!!!

football doesnt seem to be? i watched every single monday night game. every single thursday night game. every single bills game. except the san diego game (blacked out and i didnt want to drive to san diego to see the bills lose) Minimum of at least 2 games sunday. also every single playoff game. i dont get your point.

music not being my thing... i dont know what you wanted to hear. i like pretty much everything and i spend a lot of $$$$ on music.

u probably wanted to hear this:

the grammys were ok. alicia keys did a great job singing etta james. tony b and carrie were sweet as usual. jenn hudson's rendition of "i will always love you" was excellent.

sorry no saint, i type what i feel. i speak the truth. maybe u just cant handle the truth.

ha ha!!!!

football doesnt seem to be? i watched every single monday night game. every single thursday night game. every single bills game. except the san diego game (blacked out and i didnt want to drive to san diego to see the bills lose) Minimum of at least 2 games sunday. also every single playoff game. i dont get your point.

music not being my thing... i dont know what you wanted to hear. i like pretty much everything and i spend a lot of $$$$ on music.

u probably wanted to hear this:

the grammys were ok. alicia keys did a great job singing etta james. tony b and carrie were sweet as usual. jenn hudson's rendition of "i will always love you" was excellent.

sorry no saint, i type what i feel. i speak the truth. maybe u just cant handle the truth.

Simmer down. I was making a joke. One day you'll be the coolest message board poster around, and I'll just be mean.

Simmer down. I was making a joke. One day you'll be the coolest message board poster around, and I'll just be mean.

i didnt want to be rude. but next time you make fun of me. be FUNny.

Also, im not aiming to be the coolest poster around. i thought it was aj already.

i didnt want to be rude. but next time you make fun of me. be FUNny.

Also, im not aiming to be the coolest poster around. i thought it was aj already.

If by "coolest" you mean "least hot because he's a male nurse," then you're right.

So...you mean every Foo Fighters song?

I like that Dave Grohl believes in true rock and is keeping it alive. But, I wish he could learn some subtlety. Not every song has to go at a break neck pace, and sung at the top of your lungs with your hair in your eyes........I love how hard they rock, but they also have to mix in some slower more melodic songs.

I like that Dave Grohl believes in true rock and is keeping it alive. But, I wish he could learn some subtlety. Not every song has to go at a break neck pace, and sung at the top of your lungs with your hair in your eyes........I love how hard they rock, but they also have to mix in some slower more melodic songs.

Well, there's this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StDahGh8emA

Well, there's this

youtube.com/watch?v=StDahGh8emA

Isn't this an all acoustic live album? It's like when I saw them in concert. The best part was when Dave just took his acoustic guitar, went to the 2nd stage, and played songs like The Best of You. I just heard Springsteen do Born To Run acoustic - it doesn't mean that that's the real version of the song.

Isn't this an all acoustic live album? It's like when I saw them in concert. The best part was when Dave just took his acoustic guitar, went to the 2nd stage, and played songs like The Best of You. I just heard Springsteen do Born To Run acoustic - it doesn't mean that that's the real version of the song.

The way you're hearing it there is off of the "5 Songs and a Cover" EP. That recording was released as a B-side to "DOA" and predates the live album by a year.

The way you're hearing it there is off of the "5 Songs and a Cover" EP. That recording was released as a B-side to "DOA" and predates the live album by a year.

Got it. It sounds good - I'd like if they mixed in a bigger percentage of these type songs in their live shows. Instead of all acoustic or all full bore rock, how about a little mix.

I never cared much for Nirvana but my friends who do think Foo Fighters suck ass.

I don't listen to the radio much but even I am tired of Adelle's "Rolling in the Deep". That being said, it takes some serious pipes to belt that song out. I heard it done at kareoke and it wasn't pretty.

As far as new music goes, Cake had a great album this year. Granted it's their worst album to date, but it's probably the best album released this year:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=o9HjvIHsEhM

I never cared much for Nirvana but my friends who do think Foo Fighters suck ass.

I don't listen to the radio much but even I am tired of Adelle's "Rolling in the Deep". That being said, it takes some serious pipes to belt that song out. I heard it done at kareoke and it wasn't pretty.

As far as new music goes, Cake had a great album this year. Granted it's their worst album to date, but it's probably the best album released this year:

I hate Nirvana. At least "Everlong" doesn't make me physically ill, like "Heart-Shaped Box" does. Bleh.

I didn't really get into Cake until early last year, but they are an awesome band.

:thumbsup: Agreed on Cake....liked Nirvana, and I think Foo Fighters suck ass.

As for Adele...I guess I may get some flack...but I don't really care for her...I actually liked a song from her first album (can't remember the name, "Right as Rain" I think) and I know she can sing..but I just find that kind of thing a bit dull... now that she has announced that she is taking "4 or 5 years off", post Grammy's, she will likely go the way of other Grammy divas...you know, a new album every 5 years, lots of hype...dull as can be!

http://www.aol.com/video/adele-plans-5year-break-from-music/517272447/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D135830

Workig in a music store, I suspect our bins to be full of used Adele CD's in about a year.

Edited by Buftex

:thumbsup: Agreed on Cake....liked Nirvana, and I think Foo Fighters suck ass.

As for Adele...I guess I may get some flack...but I don't really care for her...I actually liked a song from her first album (can't remember the name, "Right as Rain" I think) and I know she can sing..but I just find that kind of thing a bit dull... now that she has announced that she is taking "4 or 5 years off", post Grammy's, she will likely go the way of other Grammy divas...you know, a new album every 5 years, lots of hype...dull as can be!

http://www.aol.com/video/adele-plans-5year-break-from-music/517272447/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D135830

Workig in a music store, I suspect our bins to be full of used Adele CD's in about a year.

I respect the hell out of her decision. She's obviously a mega-millionaire at this point due to "21", but instead of growing her "brand" or whatever and becoming a plutocrat she's going to use her considerable means to focus on family.

Having talent isn't a mandate to use it.