Ladies and Gentlemen, your Super Bowl Halftime Show

Just Jack

Are you really upset about this? I was in a room full of people watching this and none of us even noticed it. I guess some people just need to have something to complain about.

Exactly. This is how Yahoo generates hits, and also see's what people are interested in. If the headline generates lots of hits, they follow up the "controversy" with more stories about it. They did the same thing with the Steven Tyler National anthem. NOTHING HAPPENED! A guy sang the anthem pretty straight ahead, wearing a funny scarf. The headline read something like "Rocker Steven Tyler's Controversial National Anthem (subtitle: But it's not what you think)" And the story is about his goofy scarf! Next thing you know, people are asking each other "What did you think about that anthem?" etc.

NOTHING HAPPENED! Yahoo does this EVERYDAY, and simple minds go along.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

drives me crazy too. These professional musicians can't sing live?? Why don't they just show music videos at half time...

Glad I was not the only one that felt that way. I too walked away when it was so obviously lip synced. The musical equivalent of the integrity of an old WWF match at the Superbowl

IMO Madonna never had an ounce of talent even when she was younger. Besides she's a nasty looking skank to boot.

yesterday she more than confirmed everything. Who the hell was the audience the NFL was targeting with her anyways?

Bring back some Rock and Roll. Start with the two Ohio guys known as the Black Keys. They will rock the crap out of a super bowl stadium.

I don't think you can cater to everyone....that's why the vote by the public works.

I have no idea who they were catering to with Madonna and a menagerie of modern acts that really didn't fit well together. To really make it awkward, they should have brought Toby Keith down from the rafters and Tone Loc from a seat in the crowd, to the background music of whoever's left of KC and the Sunshine Band.

If you are going to start a grease fire, be glorious. Don't do it halfway as you did the last two years, NFL.

The reason that Madonna, MIA, and Nicki Minaj performed together is they have a new hit song that just came out that is getting a lot of airtime. It's not on the radio stations in WNY yet but that's because the stations up here are 6 months behind everywhere else...as for the rest of them, meh. LMFAO is popular among college girls (not to mention they just made a remix of said song that will be playing in every club), as terrible as they are, Cee Lo...who knows, does anyone even like him or listen to his music? lmao. Wasn't amazing but it was better then last year.

Edited by IHFO

Would you rather have "Up With People" instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=VMBFpDm1YDE

No, however, YE OLE would prefer to see the JESSIE WHITE TUMBLERS:

YE had the opportunity to see these gents a decade ago during the Big 10 basketball tournament in the Windy City... suffice it to say at halftime while the rest of YE's party went to hit the can and seek some high end refreshment, YE OLE was on the edge of his seat waiting to see what death defying stunts the tumblers would do next. It was real high energy she-ot, gents.