Has an NFL team actually expressed interest in Stevie?

ryan42790

Teams cannot show interest so who cares what fans want fwiw several of my buddies are 9ers fans and they would love to see Stevie sign there but it doesn't matter.

I know it really doesn't matter what fans want, I was just curious. Chris Brown has posted stories about V. Jackson on the website, and many other columnist talk about who we should grab.

Employees of NFL franchises cannot comment on potential FA's. And before you say Chris Brown, notice that A. he's responding to questions from fans, and b. he always qualifies such speculation, as being from his viewpoint(as a reporter) alone, and not the FO.

Employees of NFL franchises cannot comment on potential FA's. And before you say Chris Brown, notice that A. he's responding to questions from fans, and b. he always qualifies such speculation, as being from his viewpoint(as a reporter) alone, and not the FO.

So let's rephrase: Has anyone seen a local paper saying that the local team should make a play for Stevie?

Cute, but it didn't really turn up much in the way of answers, did it?

Then I guess there's your answer. NFL teams can't express interest but sites like PFT it's all they do. Curious that SJ13 had not piped up yet. Then again I think a lot of that stuff comes from the agents anyway. Maybe Stevie's guy is keeping his cards close.

PTR

I mean kinda like how we are showing interest in V. Jackson, or Mario Williams? Like in their MB, or their news?

The Bills haven't shown interest in anyone. Nix said the type of players they were looking for in FA and the draft. Blogs and reporters filled in the names. It's tampering for any team to mention a guy before March 13th. Stevie will have plenty of options if Nix doesn't sign him before then.