100 Years Ago

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a great man. It was a shame he died from an overdose of vitamin C.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Julius

Hardy har har jerk. Remember that everyone will die some day and hope that people will not mock you.

I knew this guy Alec who owned a business that never had to worry about a lack of customer supply. The business was a funeral home. Guess what, Alec eventually became his own customer. Why not mock him too?

Hardy har har jerk. Remember that everyone will die some day and hope that people will not mock you.

I knew this guy Alec who owned a business that never had to worry about a lack of customer supply. The business was a funeral home. Guess what, Alec eventually became his own customer. Why not mock him too?

He might have never had to worry about a lack of customer supply but he wasn't very good with repeat customers.

I remember Brian Temple. I miss him. He was drinking like a lot of kids his age and got crazy and jumped from the third floor and missed the swimming pool by a few inches.

Well, the body is a temple.................

No, Brian, Julius and Gene all died to keep Alec in business.

I hope you are all proud of yourselves especially the fat slob instigator.

When someone in your family dies, I will not stoop to your level.

I'm glad I didn't get into it even deeper because you would all still be jerks.

There are more I remember and more I could have mentioned, than words I could type in this thread. But I fear they're watching; and fearing you laughing and everyone just piling on.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Well, the body is a temple.................

In the immortal words of the great sage Gene Frenkle Earl Sweatshirt, "her body is a temple; I don't give a !@#$ I'm atheist."

Edited by LeviF91

I hope you are all proud of yourselves especially the fat slob instigator.

When someone in your family dies, I will not stoop to your level.

I'm glad I didn't get into it even deeper because you would all still be jerks.

There are more I remember and more I could have mentioned, than words I could type in this thread. But I fear they're watching; and fearing you laughing and everyone just piling on.

While these other callus soles don't feel for you I'm sure Lyle Lovett and Jim Carroll feel your pain.