This Ravens fan is pissed

ACor58

Hey we've all been that guy or have seen a guy like that. I feel for him. Tough loss for the Ravens. Really wanted to see Tom Brady lose. Cant wait until that O line starts to get too old to protect that princess and a couple LBs hit him so hard he coughs up all that misdirected pride he has. Man Id love to have a chance to punch Brady in his throat. Any type of pass rush and the guy crumbles. He isnt like Eli Manning or Drew Brees or I hate to say it Ben Rothlisberger. They play well under pressure and make things happen. I dont see that with Brady. Everything has to be perfect. I hope the Giants make him cry.

That was pretty funny, I bet there were thousands of such incidents after that game....

Of course I'd love for the Bills to be in the playoffs, or at least be good. However the fact that the Bill have long since been irrelevant this season saves us from incidents like this, wide right, the music city miracle, 4 straight SB loses...At least we can just sit back and enjoy the show stress free...

Hey we've all been that guy or have seen a guy like that. I feel for him. Tough loss for the Ravens. Really wanted to see Tom Brady lose. Cant wait until that O line starts to get too old to protect that princess and a couple LBs hit him so hard he coughs up all that misdirected pride he has. Man Id love to have a chance to punch Brady in his throat. Any type of pass rush and the guy crumbles. He isnt like Eli Manning or Drew Brees or I hate to say it Ben Rothlisberger. They play well under pressure and make things happen. I dont see that with Brady. Everything has to be perfect. I hope the Giants make him cry.

Funny you mention the line. Watching that game, the Pats O-line was simply amazing and against a very good Ravens front 7. I actually thought Brady had a pretty bad game all things considered. His passes were a little off all night, but that line played lights out.

Wow, that brought the 11 year old girl in him out. If this guy was a bills fans he'd have been talked off of a ledge at least 3 times by now....

As a side note I always get a kick out of squatty overweight dudes wear jerseys of super athletes like Ed Reed. it's like c'mon man get a Ngata or Cody maybe a Leech!?!?!

DUDE NEEDS THERAPY :doh: REMEMBER IT'S ONLY A GAME !!!!! NOW ON THE 4TH SUPER BOWL THE BILLS WERE IN MAYBE ????

It may only be a game but if you're a true fan u go through pain like that... He didn't kill anybody he just cursed out loud and he needs therapy? I bet you're one of those guys that carry like a volume meter on them so if anyone passes the red mark in the library u go shhhhh

He looked frustrated cuz I think everyone else in the room with him was on Facebook on their phones and they didn't look interested in the game... I blame the guy for not having other fans to share his pain with but the outburst looked normal to me...

It may only be a game but if you're a true fan u go through pain like that... He didn't kill anybody he just cursed out loud and he needs therapy? I bet you're one of those guys that carry like a volume meter on them so if anyone passes the red mark in the library u go shhhhh

He looked frustrated cuz I think everyone else in the room with him was on Facebook on their phones and they didn't look interested in the game... I blame the guy for not having other fans to share his pain with but the outburst looked normal to me...

Well said if you have no passion for your team why bother with it. The Bills make my blood boil sometimes and it shames me to say that I have been guilty of the same thing. I don't think though I need any kind of therapy because of it. I am usually a calm, quiet, down to earth person but there is something about the Bills that brings out the savage beast in me for about 3 hours on Sunday. So I can laugh at both myself and that Ravens fan because I think everybody is entitled to blow of some steam once in a while.