Harbaugh Bowl I

1B4IDie

The Giants are going to have a tough time winning in San Fran and the Ravens are going to expose the Patsies.

Anyone else thinks the Harbaugh Bros meet up again on Super Bowl Sunday?

I'm hoping for a Harbaugh Bowl as well, with the Ravens winning. I want to see the Ravens beat the Pats just as bad as they did a few years ago in the playoffs.

Im seeing SF & NE. Not sure B-mor can stay with Ms Brady and her 2 TE! I think San Fran is rolling at home. The G-men have got'n healthy at the end of the season and are playing well but I am just going with the home team on this one. I see it as a toss in NFC. Of course i will b against NE if they make the S.B. I just don't like em. (probably cause they have pretty much destroyed us for over 10yrs)

I would despise a Harbaugh bowl. Think of the media hype--it would be sickening.

I don't like the Harbaugh brothers, and would hate to see 2 weeks of media coverage devoted to them.

After seeing what Harbaugh did in SF in one short year I bet you'd love him in Buffalo.

After seeing what Harbaugh did in SF in one short year I bet you'd love him in Buffalo.

Not quarreling with his success, but the guy's demeanor and arrogance are tough to handle. I can see why Jim Kelly punched him in the face.

And do you really want to see 2 weeks of interviews of the entire Harbaugh family, and dissecting what made these brothers so great, etc.? I'd rather espn just continue with the standard Tom Brady lovefest, since I'm now numb to it.

Not quarreling with his success, but the guy's demeanor and arrogance are tough to handle. I can see why Jim Kelly punched him in the face.

And do you really want to see 2 weeks of interviews of the entire Harbaugh family, and dissecting what made these brothers so great, etc.? I'd rather espn just continue with the standard Tom Brady lovefest, since I'm now numb to it.

Avoid ESPN whenever possible. NFLN is a better option. Granted, any outlet will have a field day with a Harbaugh/Harbaugh SB but ESPN overdoes it like no other.

LOL.

Yep the Harbaugh thing got old really quickly and it ain't going away any time soon.

Makes you pine for the days of Ted(d)y Bruschi… almost.

While I'm no fan of either Harbaugh, I'd rather see the Ravens and 49ers in the Super Bowl than either the Giant or Patsies. Here in CT I work with so many classless Jersey Giants fans (who are fond of snickering "Wide Right" around this time of year) and obnoxiously intolerable Patsy fans that I really don't want to see either of them win the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, I think it probably will end up being Jersey vs. NE. :cry:

However, if the Ravens play the Giants, I hope the Giants miss a potentially game-winning field goal WIDE RIGHT as time expires. If San Fran plays the Patsies, I'd like to see them get completely annihilated to the point that Alex Smith starts punting on third down all fourth quarter to rub their noses in it. If it IS Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh, then I honestly don't care who wins - I just hope it's a good game.

Edited by Moose

I would despise a Harbaugh bowl. Think of the media hype--it would be sickening.

I don't like the Harbaugh brothers, and would hate to see 2 weeks of media coverage devoted to them.

And the media hype around Brady and the Pats/Giants rematch wouldn't be horrible as well? I'm not a fan of the Harbaugh's personalities (though I'd love either as a coach), but I'd rather see them plastered all over the news for 2 weeks than Brady/Belicheat/Manning!

I'm rooting for 9ers and Baltimore (9ers just because I like their team and Baltimore because I hate the Pats), but I expect both to lose. Hope I'm wrong!

Really?? You're rooting for the Giants because of Whitner? What are you 12?

Did I say that? Because I think I said I was rooting for something to happen, not "solely because" I dislike a player.

I like this Giants team because they beat the Patriots in their undefeated season, and because I live in NYC. When the Bills aren't on, I don't mind throwing my support behind them. But feel free to call me 12. It looks like we could share a reading class together.

The Giants are going to have a tough time winning in San Fran and the Ravens are going to expose the Patsies.

Anyone else thinks the Harbaugh Bros meet up again on Super Bowl Sunday?

It's certainly possible, but which Giants team will show up?