About to take the Jeopardy contestant test

PromoTheRobot

Jeopardy is so much easier than it used to be. The dumbing down continues.

Not the contestant test, let me tell you. Just finished. I'm guessing I got 35 of 50. (They don't tell you how you did.) Probably not strong enough to get invited for an interview. Had a couple of brain farts on answers I knew, but they asked some doosies.

PTR

Not the contestant test, let me tell you. Just finished. I'm guessing I got 35 of 50. (They don't tell you how you did.) Probably not strong enough to get invited for an interview. Had a couple of brain farts on answers I knew, but they asked some doosies.

PTR

Just took it too PTR...I got 42 out of 50 correct, 4 toss ups, 4 definitely incorrect. Kicking myself over the Neptune one.

I got an audition for Teen Jeopardy several years back but didn't get on the show.

Good luck to ya! I wish I knew what the barrier is for getting an audition...I wonder if it's a pre-determined score or a specific percentile.

Just took it too PTR...I got 42 out of 50 correct, 4 toss ups, 4 definitely incorrect. Kicking myself over the Neptune one.

I got an audition for Teen Jeopardy several years back but didn't get on the show.

Good luck to ya! I wish I knew what the barrier is for getting an audition...I wonder if it's a pre-determined score or a specific percentile.

Great job. I doubt I'll get the call. FYI: I did get Neptune. Astronomy is a strength.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Great job. I doubt I'll get the call. FYI: I did get Neptune. Astronomy is a strength.

PTR

Funny thing is, my 10 year old self would've nailed that one without a second thought. I incessantly read solar system books as a kid. But for some reason I said Saturn. Like you said, brain farts. :lol:

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Funny thing is, my 10 year old self would've nailed that one without a second thought. I incessantly read solar system books as a kid. But for some reason I said Saturn. Like you said, brain farts. :lol:

Hey I couldn't think of Susan Boyle's name with that timer counting down. Talk about a layup.

PTR

My buddy aced the test and got really far, but they didn't pick him. He claims a lot of it is the subjective views of the producers as to who makes it on.