ALL ALABAMA DRAFT

1. CB Dre Kirkpatrick 6'2" 192

2. LB Don'ta Hightower 6'4" 258

3. DNT Josh Chapman 6'1" 315 (585 bench 650 squat)

4. OC William Vlachos 6'1" 300

4. DE Jesse Wlliams 6'4" 320

5. TE Michael Williams 6'6" 270

6. WR Marquis Maze 5'8" 190

7. OLB Jerrell Harris 6'2" 242

(obviously would like to draft other players but didn't think we could get 4 first rounders and just went with our picks and their rankings but feel free to make some trades and move around in the draft.)

(obviously would like to draft other players but didn't think we could get 4 first rounders and just went with our picks and their rankings but feel free to make some trades and move around in the draft.)

Upshaw in the 1st

Well that's definitely better than the Tannehil pick :doh: in the first round :w00t: !!!!!!!! :oops:

No way Hightower lasts to the 2nd. If it were up to me, Id take Upshaw at 10, and then trade our 2nd and 3rd to move back into the 20s and grab Hightower. (I know, it takes two to tango, but it's just my fantasy).

But I do like the idea of getting as many players from Bama's D as possible. :thumbsup:

Edited by DrDareustein

Hightower is definitely a good pick, but you really think he will still be there by the time the Bills pick?

On the next DraftTek draft, Hightower goes #24 to Pittsburgh to be heir apparent to Farrior's spot.

I love Chapman, BTW, but Vlachos is going to drop like a stone. He'll still be around late.

Edited by Astrobot

On the next DraftTek draft, Hightower goes #24 to Pittsburgh to be heir apparent to Farrior's spot.

I love Chapman, BTW, but Vlachos is going to drop like a stone. He'll still be around late.

Even if Hightower gets past Pitt, he will be drafted by Baltimore. Ray Lewis is old, Hightower will be great, and Ozzie Newsome is from Alabama. And, he is a great GM.

I agree that Vlachos will drop because he is small. Barrett Jones however will move up. He will be a great OG, and can play some LT.

And btw, Michael Williams will be a steal at TE. Bama runs alot and the qb is young and even a bit shaky. On another team he would probably have much better numbers.

I really hope we can snag some players from the Tide!!!!!

Hightower is definitely a good pick, but you really think he will still be there by the time the Bills pick?

No but there's always a dream.

Buddy will not draft the pot smoker.

Hey Buddy smokes too :flirt:

Even if Hightower gets past Pitt, he will be drafted by Baltimore. Ray Lewis is old, Hightower will be great, and Ozzie Newsome is from Alabama. And, he is a great GM.

I agree that Vlachos will drop because he is small. Barrett Jones however will move up. He will be a great OG, and can play some LT.

And btw, Michael Williams will be a steal at TE. Bama runs alot and the qb is young and even a bit shaky. On another team he would probably have much better numbers.

I really hope we can snag some players from the Tide!!!!!

Hey don't ruin the dream :D

Jones is going back to school, wish he was coming out though.