[closed]wanny? why?

I love this quote:

"Everyone's curious about what changes will be made, what's going to be different, and a time and place will come to talk about that. Right now, it's more of sit back, try to catch our breath, evaluate players, evaluate our scheme, and take a look and see where we can improve. It's really not that difficult. We've got a lot of room to improve. We have some good young players, we have some good veteran players"

WHERE WE CAN IMPROVE?????? The patriots just scored 49 unanswered points against us!!! Where the HELL CAN'T WE IMPROVE????? We can't stop the run, can't stop the pass, can't rush the passer.....SIT BACK????? What the hell do you mean SIT FREAKING BACK???? The eleven guys you have on the field just can't win games, or won't win games, or don't care about winning games. Kick some butt, give some people walking papers, get into the draft and free agency and make something happen....SIT BACK???? Someone should tell davey HE has responsibility for the defensive mess and he had better right this ship without delay, because the clock has been ticking since he got here and no one is impressed.

I love this quote:

"Everyone's curious about what changes will be made, what's going to be different, and a time and place will come to talk about that. Right now, it's more of sit back, try to catch our breath, evaluate players, evaluate our scheme, and take a look and see where we can improve. It's really not that difficult. We've got a lot of room to improve. We have some good young players, we have some good veteran players"

WHERE WE CAN IMPROVE?????? The patriots just scored 49 unanswered points against us!!! Where the HELL CAN'T WE IMPROVE????? We can't stop the run, can't stop the pass, can't rush the passer.....SIT BACK????? What the hell do you mean SIT FREAKING BACK???? The eleven guys you have on the field just can't win games, or won't win games, or don't care about winning games. Kick some butt, give some people walking papers, get into the draft and free agency and make something happen....SIT BACK???? Someone should tell davey HE has responsibility for the defensive mess and he had better right this ship without delay, because the clock has been ticking since he got here and no one is impressed.

tennessee you are better then this.....seriously

I love this quote:

Jesus Beavis, calm the Hell down! What do you want the guy to do, have spasms and shout? He's doing and saying the right things.

I love this quote:

My link

Look at him man, he's just sitting there, laughing at you! If I were you, I wouldn't take that sort of s#$%.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.