Former Bills who are in the Post Season for the first time

ganesh

The real question is would you be able to get a full roster with former Bills players...

Maybe the real question is: why couldn't the bills coach these players to this point (where they were productive for the bills instead of shipping them off somewhere else)?

Maybe the real question is: why couldn't the bills coach these players to this point (where they were productive for the bills instead of shipping them off somewhere else)?

Sure it's part of the equation but just look at the most noticable position absent. QB...

Takeo Spikes misses again, the TV commentators mentioned that he has never played a playoff game in his 12 year career. I doubt he thought that streak would continue when he went to the Chargers. I feel bad for the guy.

He needs to join the Patriots next year

Denver - Mario Haggan (LB)

Mcgahee

Xavier Omon

Kirk Chambers

Joique Bell

Ashlee Palmer

Nate Clements

Donte Whitner

Lee Evans

Marshawn Lynch

Jonathan Scott

ha how many of these guys would you take back right now ?

maybe Palmer- maybe

Takeo Spikes misses again, the TV commentators mentioned that he has never played a playoff game in his 12 year career. I doubt he thought that streak would continue when he went to the Chargers. I feel bad for the guy.

Poor Takeo. One of my favorite ever Bills, and also one of the unluckiest great players I've ever seen. I thought he was HOF bound after that first year in Buffalo.

Now he understands what Bills fans feel like.