I think that it's almost time for Chef Jim's annual

Beerball

Second week in February. I'll wait until closer to the date to start hearing all of your great tips. :rolleyes:

Your lucky you did not plan to come down here this week. There is no snow on the ground, there has only been 3 inches of snow recorded at the airport this year & holiday valley only has 2 slopes open right now. I am sure the snow will come eventually but I have never seen a winter like this before. My son & I were playing wiffle ball in the front yard the afternoon of Christmas Eve.

Your lucky you did not plan to come down here this week. There is no snow on the ground, there has only been 3 inches of snow recorded at the airport this year & holiday valley only has 2 slopes open right now. I am sure the snow will come eventually but I have never seen a winter like this before. My son & I were playing wiffle ball in the front yard the afternoon of Christmas Eve.

I've been looking at the webcams from HV and it looks pretty sad. I talked to my dad and said what the hell are we going to do if it stays this way. He said "sit around and drink." Now I know where I got it from. :thumbsup:

When you are in western NY could you stop by Bar Bills and let us know how the Beef on weck is?

No.

You need to be nicer to people. Sometimes I get the feeling that folks are a little intimidated by you. You'll get much better advice if you are more open.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice especially seeing my trip is more than a month away.

1325019774[/url]' post='2346697']

I've been looking at the webcams from HV and it looks pretty sad. I talked to my dad and said what the hell are we going to do if it stays this way. He said "sit around and drink." Now I know where I got it from. :thumbsup:

No.

Try not to break your leg when on vacation.

Back in I think 1979, it was 72 on Christmas.

You need to be nicer to people. Sometimes I get the feeling that folks are a little intimidated by you. You'll get much better advice if you are more open.

Nah ... the chef's adversion to advice is likey the outcome of his now unfulfilled desire to have slept with Esther Lederer and Pauline Phillips in an advice laden, but kinky, ménage à trois.

Nah ... the chef's adversion to advice is likey the outcome of his now unfulfilled desire to have slept with Esther Lederer and Paul Phillips in an advice laden, but kinky, ménage à trois.

Fixed

No need to fix = Drag queen, I did not know.

Edited by mead107