Justin Rogers

he's been pretty good in coverage too....+ good draft pick

He is not very good in coverage (yet), but he is a very good athlete and if he can improve he will be a steal as a seventh round corner. Aaron Williams is looking like a possible standout player.

If Buddy's 2012 draft is as good as 2011, things will start looking a lot better as soon as next year.

He is not very good in coverage (yet), but he is a very good athlete and if he can improve he will be a steal as a seventh round corner. Aaron Williams is looking like a possible standout player.

If Buddy's 2012 draft is as good as 2011, things will start looking a lot better as soon as next year.

He's been pretty good in coverage from what I see. Yeah, he's been beat a few times like any other CB. But he's not getting lit up by any means. Definitely looks like he belongs out there.

Are you kidding me, for a 7th round pick from Richmond? I love this kid.

He's the same size as Leodis but he's a gamer. Whoever said he doesn't have good coverage skills? The word on him in college was he's very good at reading the qb's and getting picks. He's obviously a good return guy but his knack for being around the ball on defense is impressive.

He reminds me of Greer. He will be the 3rd corner next year on our team. I love when rookies look like they belong as soon as they take the field in the NFL. It's rare, especially for coverage guys.

Once in awhile you need some luck drafting these late round guys. Kyle, Stevie, FJax, undrafted guys like Nelson. I predict this guy becomes our newest late round gem.

Absolutely love this kid. Great returner. Solid in coverage for a rookie 7th rd pick. I can see him becoming our nickel back in the future...and a solid one at that. Watching him and Williams today changed my tune that we should draft Kirkpatrick or Claiborne if either are available. I wouldn't be upset with drafting one of them, as I view both of them as future #1 CBs, but I'd prefer to draft a LT, WR or a pass rusher. Our coverage was awesome today. Part of it was due too the broncos lack of talent/speed at WR as well as tebow not seeing the open man. On two of his picks, he had other options that were open, just didn't see them.