Calista Gingirch is a Stepford robot right?

ACor58

Too lazy to do the research yourself? What's your point? You don't like the GOP raising taxes so you bring up Bush? What an idiot you are

Hey Dave. How are the holidays shaping up down on the farm? Good thing Santa only gives coal to bad kids and not stupid kids huh. Anyway my point was I just wanted to know who benefitted from Bush's tax cuts because I swear from your post it appears you think only the rich did. Is that true???

Hey Dave. How are the holidays shaping up down on the farm? Good thing Santa only gives coal to bad kids and not stupid kids huh. Anyway my point was I just wanted to know who benefitted from Bush's tax cuts because I swear from your post it appears you think only the rich did. Is that true???

Yes, it's true (so they claim). And frankly, I don't believe the effort to defund Social Security should have gone through last year.

This is one tax that every employed person is subject to - unlike Federal income tax.

Next, the left will move to eliminate the tax entirely for the lower 45 - and make "the rich" pay for people's Federal pension.

So now the droogs that pay no Federal taxes are beginning to be encouraged to think that their SS pension should be funded by others.

You are assuming facts not in evidence man. You are a strawman creator. And no its not true and I never said that even if you wanted me too. Now, why couldn't you have just stated your crappy, non-fact based theory up front instead of asking for me to type out a long irrelevent post?

You are assuming facts not in evidence man. You are a strawman creator. And no its not true and I never said that even if you wanted me too. Now, why couldn't you have just stated your crappy, non-fact based theory up front instead of asking for me to type out a long irrelevent post?

Please learn the difference between too, to and two. I can see the occasional mistake but it's like you constantly show your ignorance in your posts, not only in content but in form. Yes, Chef was wrong in asking you to type out a long irrelevent post when your specialty is short irrelevent posts.

Didn't this Calista chick play Ally McDeal? Man she has aged.

I think she lesbian kissed the other broad on that show. Don't think that won't come up. Probably by Romney, not Obama.

I think you're thinking of Ally McSheedy, from the Breakfast Club.