Calista Gingirch is a Stepford robot right?

ACor58

You are assuming facts not in evidence man. You are a strawman creator. And no its not true and I never said that even if you wanted me too. Now, why couldn't you have just stated your crappy, non-fact based theory up front instead of asking for me to type out a long irrelevent post?

Morning Dave. How are you doing? Get all you Christmas shopping done? I have and boy am I going to be in like flint. The wife LOVES cashmere. Anyway you mentioned above that you never said that only the rich benefitted from Bush's tax cuts. I just want to know what you meant when you said Republicans always block tax cuts unless they're for the super wealthy. Can you, once again, answer my question. Who benefitted from Bush's tax cuts?

Edited by Chef Jim

Morning Dave. How are you doing? Get all you Christmas shopping done? I have and boy am I going to be in like flint. The wife LOVES cashmere. Anyway you mentioned above that you never said that only the rich benefitted from Bush's tax cuts. I just want to know what you meant when you said Republicans always block tax cuts unless they're for the super wealthy. Can you, once again, answer my question. Who benefitted from Bush's tax cuts?

1) It's "in like Flynn".

2) Dave probably doesn't Christmas shop, as it puts money in the pockets of the super-rich oligarchic fat-cat 1% and thus destroys jobs. He probably makes little figurines out of clay he digs up in his backyard instead.

1) It's "in like Flynn".

2) Dave probably doesn't Christmas shop, as it puts money in the pockets of the super-rich oligarchic fat-cat 1% and thus destroys jobs. He probably makes little figurines out of clay he digs up in his backyard instead.

I can't speak to #2 but #1 is definitely "in like flint". In old guns, a flint was used to create a spark. No flint, no firing. If the flint was in you were good to go.

I can't speak to #2 but #1 is definitely "in like flint". In old guns, a flint was used to create a spark. No flint, no firing. If the flint was in you were good to go.

Sorry.............................its "in like Flynn"

in like flint was an old movie from the 60's

Edited by B-Man

1) It's "in like Flynn".

No it's from the movie In Like Flint. IMBD describes it as: Super-spy Flint takes on a cabal of women plotting to rule the world. See my wife and her friends are plotting to rule the world. But once she gets her cashmere sweater she'll be way too preoccupied with it's beauty to work on the plot.

Edited by Chef Jim

No it's from the movie In Like Flint. IMBD describes it as: Super-spy Flint takes on a cabal of women plotting to rule the world. See my wife and her friends are plotting to rule the world. But once she gets her cashmere sweater she'll be way too preoccupied with it's beauty to work on the plot.

Just in case you're not joking...

It's an Errol Flynn reference.

Who benefitted? Everyone, but the super wealthy benefitted the most.

Who has most of the wealth in our country? Tell us

1) It's "in like Flynn".

Stroll Flynn played Robin Hood! Ha! My favorite. Economist ever!

Who benefitted? Everyone, but the super wealthy benefitted the most.

In Dave's world, the people who pay nothing should get the benefit of paying even less.

Stroll Flynn played Robin Hood! Ha! My favorite. Economist ever!

In Dave's world, English isn't so much spoken or written as bludgeoned to death and left to moulder in a shallow unmarked grave.