Iran To Close Strait of Hormuz?

3rdnlng

Bloviating. A parlimentarian shooting his mouth off. Like Mark Udall threatening Venezuela.

There has been rumblings about this for awhile. It would be very easy to do it. The shipping lanes are only 2 miles wide each way with a 2 mile "median strip" between them. I'm sure that we would confront them but those !@#$ing idiots could try most anything.

There has been rumblings about this for awhile. It would be very easy to do it. The shipping lanes are only 2 miles wide each way with a 2 mile "median strip" between them. I'm sure that we would confront them but those !@#$ing idiots could try most anything.

There's always "rumblings". That's why it's bloviating.

Speaking of Iran, may we have our spy drone back, please? No? Oh, ok.

Color me surprised; I would have thought for sure that Obama's "dialogue with Iran" would have paid some dividends here.

I think this portion of the article outlines specifically how much Iran fears our president:

"Obama begs Iran to give him back his toy plane," proclaimed a headline from Iran's Fars News Agency Tuesday.

It's like Iran's news agency hired The Onion to write its headline.

Trying to close the Straight of Hormuz would be suicidal. The only thing Iran is going to do is guarantee that every Persian who looks like they might have a weapon within 50 miles of the coast will get a bomb dropped on their heads.

Trying to close the Straight of Hormuz would be suicidal. The only thing Iran is going to do is guarantee that every Persian who looks like they might have a weapon within 50 miles of the coast will get a bomb dropped on their heads.

stop it Koko!!! You do remember who we have in office that would have to make that decision don't you??

Sorry... but under the "leadership" we have, I see us running with our tails between our legs...

stop it Koko!!! You do remember who we have in office that would have to make that decision don't you??

Sorry... but under the "leadership" we have, I see us running with our tails between our legs...

Alright, alright. Oblambam will build a consensus of 'civilized' nations to empanel a blue ribbon commission - yes a bona fide blue ribbon commission - to decide about possibly writing a report weighing various options in order to finalize what options a second, even bluer ribbon, commission will convene to write recommendations on.

Alright, alright. Oblambam will build a consensus of 'civilized' nations to empanel a blue ribbon commission - yes a bona fide blue ribbon commission - to decide about possibly writing a report weighing various options in order to finalize what options a second, even bluer ribbon, commission will convene to write recommendations on.

You go, Glen Koko!

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran.

Bomb Iran, please take my hand, bomb Iran.

You got me rock-n-rolling, rock-n-reeling, bomb Iran.

Kinda wish War Hawk McCain was President. Beware of the military industrialized complex.

Edited by BiggieScooby

Iran To Close Strait of Hormuz? yeah if they are attacked maybe, they are not going to randomly Close the Strait of Hormuz, So no one has to worry about it unless Netanyahu or Obama just wants to throw the world into Chaos, it would be a lose, lose, lose, lose, lose outcome,Iran could probably only close the Strait for a 3-4 days but that would be enough to raise prices for awhile and no one benefits from $200 barrel of oil unless you have filled oil tankers parked in the ocean or maybe for Venezuela.

Iran To Close Strait of Hormuz? yeah if they are attacked maybe, they are not going to randomly Close the Strait of Hormuz, So no one has to worry about it unless Netanyahu or Obama just wants to throw the world into Chaos, it would be a lose, lose, lose, lose, lose outcome,Iran could probably only close the Strait for a 3-4 days but that would be enough to raise prices for awhile and no one benefits from $200 barrel of oil unless you have filled oil tankers parked in the ocean or maybe for Venezuela.

I've read this four times, and I still can't figure out what language it's supposed to be.