Bills would draft 12th if season ended today

truth on hold

We need that to be higher. Based on whose coming out and whose certain to draft ahead of us, I think we need to draft no lower than 7th overall.

There are 7 teams currently with worse records that could overtake us by seasons end: panthers, Chiefs, browns, jaguars, eagles, fins and bucs.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

We need that to be higher. Based on whose coming out and whose certain to draft ahead of us, I think we need to draft no lower than 7th overall.

There are 7 teams currently with worse records than us that could overtake us by seasons end: panthers, Chiefs, browns, jaguars, eagles, fins and bucs.

Tampa has a tough schedule and will win, at most, one more game (against Carolina). They'll draft ahead of us.

Jacksonville will likely win one more game, against Indianapolis; I'm not sure how things would stand if we both have 5 wins at the end of the season.

Carolina will finish with 5 wins, and only if they beat Tampa. New Orleans won't rest their starters. That means at least one of those two teams will, most likely, draft after we do.

Philadelphia wins at least one more; there's the possibility of two if they can beat Dallas.

Kansas City probably lose out, looking at their schedule; even if they were to win a game, they'd draft ahead of us because of the head-to-head matchup.

Cleveland has a shot on the road at Arizona, but I think they lose that game. I can see them upsetting Pittsburgh if the Steelers rest their starters, particularly Big Ben. Sadly, they'll likely draft ahead of us.

I think we beat Miami and get trounced in our final two games. Sadly, this means we'll draft around 9-12. For those of you interested in drafting a QB: Indianapolis and Washington will definitely pick Luck and the second-best prospect. Between them, Kansas City, Miami, and Cleveland will draft one, maybe two QBs- this is if the position has enough players worthy of the top 10.

Buffalo won't be drafting a first-round QB. Hopefully we get the best front seven player available, as I doubt one of the two quality receivers (Jeffery and Blackmon) will be available. I don't like Michael Floyd; he's the type of guy with character issues who would be a bad fit in Buffalo and wouldn't want to play for the Bills.

Tampa has a tough schedule and will win, at most, one more game (against Carolina). They'll draft ahead of us.

Jacksonville will likely win one more game, against Indianapolis; I'm not sure how things would stand if we both have 5 wins at the end of the season.

Carolina will finish with 5 wins, and only if they beat Tampa. New Orleans won't rest their starters. That means at least one of those two teams will, most likely, draft after we do.

Philadelphia wins at least one more; there's the possibility of two if they can beat Dallas.

Kansas City probably lose out, looking at their schedule; even if they were to win a game, they'd draft ahead of us because of the head-to-head matchup.

Cleveland has a shot on the road at Arizona, but I think they lose that game. I can see them upsetting Pittsburgh if the Steelers rest their starters, particularly Big Ben. Sadly, they'll likely draft ahead of us.

I think we beat Miami and get trounced in our final two games. Sadly, this means we'll draft around 9-12. For those of you interested in drafting a QB: Indianapolis and Washington will definitely pick Luck and the second-best prospect. Between them, Kansas City, Miami, and Cleveland will draft one, maybe two QBs- this is if the position has enough players worthy of the top 10.

Buffalo won't be drafting a first-round QB. Hopefully we get the best front seven player available, as I doubt one of the two quality receivers (Jeffery and Blackmon) will be available. I don't like Michael Floyd; he's the type of guy with character issues who would be a bad fit in Buffalo and wouldn't want to play for the Bills.

Draft pick tiebreakers are not based on results of head to head match ups. They are based on strength of schedule. This is why the 49ers we lost to the year P. Willis came out were allowed to draft ahead of us even though they beat us.

Draft pick tiebreakers are not based on results of head to head match ups. They are based on strength of schedule. This is why the 49ers we lost to the year P. Willis came out were allowed to draft ahead of us even though they beat us.

Ahh, my error; I thought it was head-to-head as the first qualifier, then strength of schedule. From what I recall, we are somewhere in the middle of strength of schedule as of last week.

Ahh, my error; I thought it was head-to-head as the first qualifier, then strength of schedule. From what I recall, we are somewhere in the middle of strength of schedule as of last week.

No worries, I always assumed that head to head was the first tiebreaker until the P. Willis year.

I believe the first tiebreaker is strength of schedule, the Bills tough division usually kills them in that regard.

I know that Nix doesn't move around on draft day. This would be a good year to surprise everyone.

We really need a QB. He can sit for a season. We invest in the line. Play QB in 2013. Watch good things happen.

There are 7 teams currently with worse records that could overtake us by seasons end: panthers, Chiefs, browns, jaguars, eagles, fins and bucs.

Someone has to point out all of the grammar errors but I just can't.

Whose gonna do it?

At this point I can't forecast us beating anyone. 5 & 11 is a real possibility even if pats rest starters.

But I see your point about qb hungry teams drafting ahead of us. But losing Miami sets us up to draft ahead of them. Losing out could out chiefs ahead of us too. Now we're down to browns and colts so one of the big 3 .. Luck rg3 or barkley .. could be there. I don't see us passing. Also Flynn from packers will be a free agent and someone could satisy their qb appetite with him.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

So they beat us in the regular season and were allowed to draft ahead of us. They get Patrick Willis and we get Marshawn Lynch with the next pick. At least that worked out for the 49ers and the Seahawks. :censored:

...and will draft a RB or some player off of the radar!

YAWN.

Just like Dareus was off the radar last year???

Stop with blaming Gailey/Nix for what Jauron/Levy was doing.

At this point I can't forecast us beating anyone. 5 & 11 is a real possibility even if pats rest starters.

But I see your point about qb hungry teams drafting ahead of us. But losing Miami sets us up to draft ahead of them. Losing out could out chiefs ahead of us too. Now we're down to browns and colts so one of the big 3 .. Luck rg3 or barkley .. could be there. I don't see us passing.

You are forgetting the Redskins - or do you think they are winning more and passing us?? They are absolutely thinking QB.