Bills would draft 12th if season ended today

truth on hold

I know that Nix doesn't move around on draft day. This would be a good year to surprise everyone.

We really need a QB. He can sit for a season. We invest in the line. Play QB in 2013. Watch good things happen.

He won't. He'll be asleep until we pick. That's his M.O.

You are forgetting the Redskins - or do you think they are winning more and passing us?? They are absolutely thinking QB.

you're right.

But I think there are 4 major qb candidates at this time - luck rg3 and barkley in the draft + Flynn from packers who'll be a free agent. I could see bills going after him too.

Man, it's sad that once again in the middle of December I'm looking forward to April. Ugh.

"just lose baby" mantra started later this year than last so I guess theres some progress.

you're right.

But I think there are 4 major qb candidates at this time - luck rg3 and barkley in the draft + Flynn from packers who'll be a free agent. I could see bills going after him too.

"just lose baby" mantra started later this year than last so I guess theres some progress.

Flynn is garbage, in my opinion. Not sure if you've had the chance to see him play, but he looks bad every time he's on the field.