Knock..Knock

FFiB64

Does anybody still remember me?

Your old Dolfan friend is back. :nana:

Those who don't know me: I was a member when the Stadiumwall was in its early stages (late 90s). I believe it was a software called Webbbs. Name FinFanInBoca.

Then the software changed, I forgot my password and I called myself FFiB. Most called me that anyways except CableLady. She called me Boca. :)

I just wanted to join my old friends in misery. It was always a great board and great people.

Just a little hello to all those who still remember me. If that post does not belong here, feel free to move it. Speaking of moving: SDS still around? :beer:

He's here. Not so much Cable Lady. You just lost your coach and we just lost another year. Hard times continue in Nickel City and we deserve better than this. The Fish are awful this year... but take solace in the fact we are worse. Other than the Colts..we have to be the worst team in the league. Welcome back to TSW!

Hey FFiB, welcome back.

The Bills/Fins rivalry seems to have changed a lot, like it's more a case that we pity the other team from time to time rather than having a heated rivalry.

With 2 good teams, and 2 also-rans in the AFC East, I think the Bills and Fins would rather just beat one of the good teams and not care so much about beating the other also-ran. That's just my impression anyway.

I recall the fun about 4 years ago, it was Haiku time when Fins week was here. With the Bills in such a putrid state now, I find it hard to care about the Fins any more.

So you Fin fans will be starting over with a new HC again. Sparano seemed pretty good at times, but then could not get the job done. I would wish the Fins luck, but I would be lying. ;-)

Hey I enjoyed that Denver game when your stadium was full of Gator fans celebrating Tebow (and the Gators' championship).

We have a Tebow-fest coming up on Christmas Eve.

Does anybody still remember me?

Your old Dolfan friend is back. :nana:

Those who don't know me: I was a member when the Stadiumwall was in its early stages (late 90s). I believe it was a software called Webbbs. Name FinFanInBoca.

Then the software changed, I forgot my password and I called myself FFiB. Most called me that anyways except CableLady. She called me Boca. :)

I just wanted to join my old friends in misery. It was always a great board and great people.

Just a little hello to all those who still remember me. If that post does not belong here, feel free to move it. Speaking of moving: SDS still around? :beer:

Yes, SDS is still around.

You can search members if you want to send him a message.

Are you here to celebrate the departure of Sparano ? Or to find other fans in football misery ?

Actually it's the latter. I don't have much faith in our ownership. He thinks with some orange carpet crap and Jay-Lo he can sell tickets. NOT!!!!

I really like to tell him that he actually has to put a product on the field. :rolleyes:

He's here. Not so much Cable Lady. You just lost your coach and we just lost another year. Hard times continue in Nickel City and we deserve better than this. The Fish are awful this year... but take solace in the fact we are worse. Other than the Colts..we have to be the worst team in the league. Welcome back to TSW!

Thanks for the welcome back.

Well you won't beat 1-15 from a few years ago. Now that sucks. Both team basically suck. Our play off run in 2008 was a fluke. So we are suckers for years now. :angry:

Yes, SDS is still around.

You can search members if you want to send him a message.

Was just wondering if he still owns the site.

Search the members? Hey, I am a Dolphins fan. I can't multitask. :P

I remember you. I don't know if Cable Lady is around much anymore.

Someone remembers me.....!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Hey FFiB, welcome back.

The Bills/Fins rivalry seems to have changed a lot, like it's more a case that we pity the other team from time to time rather than having a heated rivalry.

With 2 good teams, and 2 also-rans in the AFC East, I think the Bills and Fins would rather just beat one of the good teams and not care so much about beating the other also-ran. That's just my impression anyway.

I recall the fun about 4 years ago, it was Haiku time when Fins week was here. With the Bills in such a putrid state now, I find it hard to care about the Fins any more.

So you Fin fans will be starting over with a new HC again. Sparano seemed pretty good at times, but then could not get the job done. I would wish the Fins luck, but I would be lying. ;-)

Hey I enjoyed that Denver game when your stadium was full of Gator fans celebrating Tebow (and the Gators' championship).

We have a Tebow-fest coming up on Christmas Eve.

Thanks for the welcome back Dennis.

It was always fun in the past - Bills vs Dolphins. Though about a decade ago this site changed my attitude a little bit. I had lots of fun here. Bills/Fins rivalry was great - throughout the 90s. I shared many beers and tailgated with Bills fans while enjoying this rivalry.

That Denver game was a marketing flop. Like many other flops. A few years back we had 25,000 Eagles fans at one of our home games (nope not the last game. I don't even think there were 25,000 people in the stadium period. :P ) and the stadium crew starting playing the Rocky Theme!!??? The Fins are in disarray for a good decade now and no change on the horizon. No need to wish us good luck. Let's you off the hook. ;)

Actually it's the latter. I don't have much faith in our ownership. He thinks with some orange carpet crap and Jay-Lo he can sell tickets. NOT!!!!

I really like to tell him that he actually has to put a product on the field. :rolleyes:

Boy I feel like ive read this about a million times in these parts. :o

Search the members? Hey, I am a Dolphins fan. I can't multitask. :P

:lol: Not bad, Dolphins fan, not bad.

In high school I had a good buddy who was a Dolphins fan and I've visited the Fin Heaven board a couple times. In my experience you guys are alright (unlike Jets fans). Welcome back to The Wall.

Edited by Big Bad Boone

Welcome, FFiB! Given the play of our teams, I think Sunday will be entertaining -if nothing else..

Simon still runs the show here, but CL and other great former mainstays are now main-stay aways, given an avalanche of children in their parents basements posting witless crap. Maybe it comes from a decade of futility..:unsure:

I attended a Bills/Fish game in Joe Robbie and was amazed at the Bills following there. Florida just doesn't support pro sports, IMO.

Anyway, welcome back! Watch out for the juvenile cellar-dwellers.

Hey, remember when Buffalo-Miami was a marquee matchup? Hall of fame coaches leading hall of fame quarterbacks into battle, in a division where 12 wins only got you a wildcard and you knew a series-split would be resolved in the AFC championship game? We miss you guys. Screw this Brady/Sanchez crap in the AFC East.

Hey, remember when Buffalo-Miami was a marquee matchup? Hall of fame coaches leading hall of fame quarterbacks into battle, in a division where 12 wins only got you a wildcard and you knew a series-split would be resolved in the AFC championship game? We miss you guys. Screw this Brady/Sanchez crap in the AFC East.

Oh yes, I remember. It was a healthy rivalry with great players on both sides. Sure some fans overdid it on both sides but I, and other fellow Phins fans got along well with da' Bills fans (and the pother way around). That's why I always felt at home here. :thumbsup:

I certainly miss the good old days which were just a decade ago. Time flies by.

Welcome, FFiB! Given the play of our teams, I think Sunday will be entertaining -if nothing else..

Simon still runs the show here, but CL and other great former mainstays are now main-stay aways, given an avalanche of children in their parents basements posting witless crap. Maybe it comes from a decade of futility..:unsure:

I attended a Bills/Fish game in Joe Robbie and was amazed at the Bills following there. Florida just doesn't support pro sports, IMO.

Anyway, welcome back! Watch out for the juvenile cellar-dwellers.

Florida is just a diverse community. How many true Floridians do you really get to meet? You know: natives. :worthy: Most people who move down here don't throw their allegiance to their favorite team into the dumpster just because they move. It never bothered me though.

:lol: Not bad, Dolphins fan, not bad.

:thumbsup:

In high school I had a good buddy who was a Dolphins fan and I've visited the Fin Heaven board a couple times. In my experience you guys are alright (unlike Jets fans). Welcome back to The Wall.

I hate the Finheaven board, always did. The only boards I used to frequent was TSW and a very tiny little Dolphins board. Most boards are trolled.

Knock knock, both of our teams suck!

Knock, knock. You got that right. But maybe we'll heave ourselves back up together....in like 20 years. :blush:

Sure it was a great match up in the 90's. Cause the Bills always won :thumbsup:

I remember you, Boca. I also remember a Phins fan who went by the name of Dez IIRC. Anyway, misery loves company so you're certainly welcomed back to these parts anytime. You routing for the Phins to lose this Sunday? Is it still "Suck for Luck" down there?

GO BILLS!!!