TTT

ieatcrayonz

It is just what if and obviously won't happen ok?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. If you were GM would you trade our entire 2012 draft excluding #2 and #3 plus our 2013 1st for Tebow?

• Yes, because Tebow is religious and would be a good representative of the Bills and that is more important to me than football
    • Yes, because winning is all that matters and Tebow wins
    • No, because I dislike religion and anything religious as compensation for my own self doubt
    • No, because I have become comfortable with the Bills losing and Tebow would screw that up.

I voted no because at least at this point, Tim Tebow would be no help to us. If Tim was our QB this year we'd be losing games 31-10, no winning 13-10. Denver's success is coming from him, AND his defense. The only way what they're doing is going to work is IF you hold the other team to under 14, which they have been able to do.

Hell no.

And I dont appreciate your stupid options. "if you choose yes, you are smart, and if you choose "no" you are stupid."

Build. Build. Build through the draft.

If you get Tebow, you have to re-structure your offense. You have to draft players who ran a spread and/or option in college. Not just qb, but linemen, running backs, and WRs. There's a REASON that Elway looks pained.

Then, when Tebow gets injured, you're stuck. Unless your backup QB was also an option qb in college. Etc, etc. etc.

Edited by maddenboy

Hell no.

And I dont appreciate your stupid options. "if you choose yes, you are smart, and if you choose "no" you are stupid."

Build. Build. Build through the draft.

If you get Tebow, you have to re-structure your offense. You have to draft players who ran a spread and/or option in college. Not just qb, but linemen, running backs, and WRs. There's a REASON that Elway looks pained.

Then, when Tebow gets injured, you're stuck. Unless your backup QB was also an option qb in college. Etc, etc. etc.

What are you talking about? We run the spread most of the time which is our problem. We should be running a balanced attack with McIntyre leading the way as he one of those most devastating blockers in the league, but there he is riding the pine making special team plays.

Yes, of course, for that whole 'winning thing' - but with the caveat that Denver may also require us to lose every game thru 2013 in order to consummate the deal, which I am on-board with as well :beer:

I'll be looking forward to your "0-16 Baby!" posts then.

I'd do it in the name of science. Tebow on the Bills? Something would have to give.

It would certainly present an interesting conundrum - the Bills could never lose, nor ever win. :wacko:

I look at it kinda like strapping a slice of toast - buttered side up - to the back of a cat, then dropping said cat from a ladder...

(link)