throw crazy money @ Jeff Fisher

EldaBillsFan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo will never be an attractive place to play, they need to focus on drafting better to turn this team around, not Free Agency

I'm not even talking free agency at this point. From top to bottom this organization is run third rate and on the cheap. A Perfect example of this thriftiness costing the team was trading Evans on the eve of the season starting. Say what you want about the guy, but he was at a minimum the second best receiver on that team and they just create a hole where none previously existed so that Falph can save a few shekels. I really have to wonder just how much !@#$ing money the Wilson heirs need.

I'm not even talking free agency at this point. From top to bottom this organization is run third rate and on the cheap. A Perfect example of this thriftiness costing the team was trading Evans on the eve of the season starting. Say what you want about the guy, but he was at a minimum the second best receiver on that team and they just create a hole where none previously existed so that Falph can save a few shekels. I really have to wonder just how much !@#$ing money the Wilson heirs need.

Evans has done nothing in Baltimore this year, and has done next to nothing in Buffalo the previous few seasons. Having him wouldn't have changed things. Also, didn't the Bills pay Evans bonus this season before dealing him?

Buffalo will never be an attractive place to play, they need to focus on drafting better to turn this team around, not Free Agency

Why would a top coach or top FA come to the Bills when the next owner will clean house and start over anyway? Answer, they won't, so its Chan, Buddy and the draft until Ralph is gone. Of course, when Ralph is gone, so is the team. Sucks to be a Bills fan.

it was to shave shekels.....and to move away from a player passed its prime! Evans has done nothing healthy and or unhealthy in 3 seasons. The trade looks better everyday.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Marvin Lewis or some up and coming coach!......Sometimes it is the coaches..... chan and staff don't seem to know how to stop the bleeding

Not that I want to change out Chan but Fisher is one of the best coaches in the League and would be on board with him. Really wish Nix could have gotten along with Schottenheimer or could have convinced Gruden, Cower or Jim Harbough to interview here.

Why would a top coach or top FA come to the Bills when the next owner will clean house and start over anyway? Answer, they won't, so its Chan, Buddy and the draft until Ralph is gone. Of course, when Ralph is gone, so is the team. Sucks to be a Bills fan.

We ain't going anywhere. there are to many people with money who have stated they will do all to keep the team here and as bad as the team has been the Fan support is outstanding and any prospective owner would be foolish to let that go.

Not that I want to change out Chan but Fisher is one of the best coaches in the League and would be on board with him. Really wish Nix could have gotten along with Schottenheimer or could have convinced Gruden, Cower or Jim Harbough to interview here.

We ain't going anywhere. there are to many people with money who have stated they will do all to keep the team here and as bad as the team has been the Fan support is outstanding and any prospective owner would be foolish to let that go.

Fan support is only there when the team is competitive. Half this years home games are not even close to being sellouts. Where are the fans? Look at history. Lots of blackouts in WNY. Gate revenue for a game at the Ralph is the lowest in the league. The other owners, who get half of that, are not happy about that i can assure you. They will support any move out of the beat up, low revenue RWS. Only an "angel" who is willing to take a huge financial hit to keep the team at "rock pile II" will outbid all others who want to move it. Television and luxury suite revenue is where it's at in the NFL. Ticket revenue is in third place, best case.

Marvin Lewis or some up and coming coach!......Sometimes it is the coaches..... chan and staff don't seem to know how to stop the bleeding

They have announced today that Jeff Fisher will listen to offers from any team. I think we should do everything we can to sign him! Then we can get him to admit the Music City Miracle play was a forward pass!!

Then can his sorry _ss :thumbsup:

Seriously, he would be an upgrade from Nix/Gailey, but only with no restrictions from Ralph. Not going to happen.

nope. this i what we got. Nix might move on before Ralph does.

Who should replace Nix might be better ?. He's 80 or something is'nt he?

Chan stays till new regime. Edwards is on a tight rope i bet. somebody has to pay for this brilliant/miserable season don't they