Jared Allen rips Detroit

Actually, we don't treat you to our hypocritical preachings.

You pay for it.

Winning!

Actually? No, we don't. Not as much as we used to. Movies have sucked, and, there's a direct relationship between amount of irrational political behavior from a Hollywood person, and failing at the box office. George Clooney proves this point, as he is rarely irrational. He has his views, but he presents them in a respectful way, and he doesn't run around calling people he doesn't know names.

But, really? None of this was the reason for my posts.

You said, as a writer, you could detect subtext extremely well.

I decided to test that theory....and you FAIL. :lol:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually? No, we don't. Not as much as we used to. Movies have sucked, and, there's a direct relationship between amount of irrational political behavior from a Hollywood person, and failing at the box office. George Clooney proves this point, as he is rarely irrational. He has his views, but he presents them in a respectful way, and he doesn't run around calling people he doesn't know names.

But, really? None of this was the reason for my posts.

You said, as a writer, you could detect subtext extremely well.

I decided to test that theory....and you FAIL. :lol:

There's rarely, if ever, reason to be found in your posts.

Ripping Detroit-which is verboten by the PC police. You have to act like Detroit was a natural disaster and not the end result of liberal policies. I'm predicting he gets major fallout from this.

:thumbdown: Yea "liberal policies" destroyed Detroit.... maybe Romney can fix it :worthy: .... You probably never been to Detroit.

:thumbdown: Yea "liberal policies" destroyed Detroit.... maybe Romney can fix it :worthy: .... You probably never been to Detroit.

Doesn't mean that the reason the city has been ruined isn't obvious to everyone. Like it or not but the entitlement mentality and labor unions destroyed Detroit. period.

Oh, there's plenty of reason....that you missed, there, master of subtext. :lol:

Using a :lol: after every third word in a post doesn't equal reason. But it does make your posts look like one of those serial killer manifestos the cops find after a murder spree.

I'm not in the mood to watch. How many blacks in this video?

Seems every other post I read from you is racist. Cant wait for you dinosaurs to die off and your crappy ideas go with you. Then, this country will be better off.

Seems every other post I read from you is racist. Cant wait for you dinosaurs to die off and your crappy ideas go with you. Then, this country will be better off.

That's fine, but who's going to foot the bill for your adgenda? Or should we all hunker down in our magic circles and chant, awaiting the day of the Alchemist Wizards?