2 Local Teachers busted for getting it on in bathroom at Bills game

bbb

More pics here. She's pretty cute.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2011/12/07/teacher-jennifer-rotella-having-bathroom-sex-at-bills-game-photo/

Both were married, what a bunch of dumbasses. Typical Ralph Wilson Stadium behavior though, unfortunately. These are the adult role models in the crowd...

I also find it interesting that this woman's face is published everywhere, but no pics of the guy. Poor gal.

Edited by DrDareustein

I can't imagine how you would try to have sex in a bathroom at a Bills game. The one in our section is always packed and of course there is always the guy saying Piss in the sink!

She looks pretty decent in the pic

I think they were trying to win the Touchdown for Teacher contest the Bills are promoting and forgot to read the rules!

Edited by Hammered a Lot

More pics here. She's pretty cute.

http://bustedcoverage.com/2011/12/07/teacher-jennifer-rotella-having-bathroom-sex-at-bills-game-photo/

Both were married, what a bunch of dumbasses. Typical Ralph Wilson Stadium behavior though, unfortunately. These are the adult role models in the crowd...

I also find it interesting that this woman's face is published everywhere, but no pics of the guy. Poor gal.

She looks really good in that Santa picture........I don't care if I don't see the guy's picture!.......I didn't know they were married - well, at least they were discreet!

And how nobody has yet to mention the "Hot for Teacher" link about 1/2 way down in the original link that leads to this story:

Married teacher 'had sex with student after luring him to her car during football game'

Wow, says the kid went "10 to 15 minutes"...thats ten time longer than I can go even now!

BTW, the upper restrooms at the Ralph on a half empty day like Sunday prolly not so bad..especially if you got your drunk on and are both cheating on your spouses

• 1 month later...

They must have really been going at it!.......From the Buffalo News article on this:

How was the alleged conduct discovered?

According to Sedita, the teachers were “boisterously in the throes of passion” when someone in the restroom noticed and contacted stadium security.

Michael Singleton, a security officer who is deputized by the Sheriff’s Office when he works at the stadium, reported that he went to the restroom after an usher alerted him.

In a court document, Singleton stated that he walked into the restroom, knocked on the stall door and told the defendants he was a police officer.

waited, and after a few minutes looked over the stall and observed the [defendants] engaged in intercourse,” Singleton said.