San Diego Roll Call

Mark Vader

I had hoped like all of you that this would be a more meaningful game for all of us.

Now it has turned into just another game on the NFL schedule.

Having said that, I am really looking forward to being in San Diego this upcoming weekend and get a chance to hang out and meet all the Bills fans who are attending.

The San Diego Bills Backers really know how to throw a party, and the tailgate will be awesome, so it will be a great time.

So who else is going?

I am coming with Aussiew,Aussiew's son and the newest

ultimate Bills fan Ezra. I am looking forward to meeting

all of the west coast Bills fans and completing my Bills

tailgating education. I won't be hard to find. I will be the

only one dressed in Cowboys gear. LOL LOL!!

I had hoped like all of you that this would be a more meaningful game for all of us.

Now it has turned into just another game on the NFL schedule.

Having said that, I am really looking forward to being in San Diego this upcoming weekend and get a chance to hang out and meet all the Bills fans who are attending.

The San Diego Bills Backers really know how to throw a party, and the tailgate will be awesome, so it will be a great time.

So who else is going?

I'm in. Where will the tailgate party

be ?

Enjoy guys. Went out there for the Packer game, PB is money. Hit up The Beachwood, it's Aaron Rodgers bar. Not that you care about that, but its a sweet bar on the ocean with good drink specials. I'm sure you will take over the Q cause everyone does, wasn't very impressed with the stadium but still a good time.

Go get a W!

I will be there and I can hardly wait! second NFL game ever and first Bills game!!! I'll be a the tailgate, excited to hang with all who will be there. I'll be sporting my customized #2 jersey. I'll be there early Sat.

I think I'll be in sec p6 row 9. Go bills!!

We will be driving down from Mission Viejo on Friday (staying at the Catamaran) and will be at all the events being put on by that simply awesome San Diego Bills Backers at sdbbc.org. While things did not go our way the past few weeks, where would you rather be than in San Diego this weekend. Go Bills!!