CJ's run that was called back...?

Dorkington

I have seen holding MUCH worse then that not called.....that was seriously a bad call....but I also dont think CJ had control of that touchdown when the ball got swiped away from him.

Right, but that's like telling the officer who gives you a speeding ticket for 5mph over, "But I JUST saw a guy doing 30mph over!".

Balances out with Spiller's fumble-into-the-endzone-possibly-out-of-bounds TD.

Which they called against the Bills and took a challenge, which means it was indisbutable evidence, to overturn it. So it doesn't really balance anything, not that it needs to since I can see how it was called holding.

Edited by Carey Bender

<br />I listened on the radio, and the guys upstairs were quite dissapointed after looking at replays. Seems the Officiating has been on a mission to humble us this year at home. Our team plays clean and almost too nice while we get manhandled and abused. Hells bells we might as well rip some helmets off. If they are going to keep calling or NOT calling the right play lets give them something to throw the flag at.<br />and while i am pissed about this trend, its time we started punishing players when we tackle. We always tackle nicely. Heck the Dolphins had at least 3 helmet to helmet or leading with helmet tackles for no call!<br /> Ok sorry, sore subject. stupid refs,,<br />
humble us everywhere every year. It's the obvious even to my friends that love to laugh at our team. We rarely, if ever get "the calls"

Which they called against the Bills and took a challenge, which means it was indisbutable evidence, to overturn it. So it doesn't really balance anything, not that it needs to since I can see how it was called holding.

Bingo. To suggest that play "balances out" anything is silly. If anything, the hold on McIntyre should have been ignored just like the hold on Kelsay (and Scott) were ignored on the Johnson TD, to truly balance things out.

Its the same officiating as in the NBA. The team with the more desirable/profitable fan base gets the calls

the NBA has the worst officiating of any sport...95% of the fouls called are what they think happened instead of what they saw happen

i cant even watch the NBA anymore