Wasn't Chandlers fumble worth a second look?

The Bills would be undefeated if it wasn't for the refs; they assemble in a secret lair and conspire against the Bills every Monday morning.

Don't be silly. Monday morning is reserved for contemplating Tom Brady's hair, followed by pilates and donuts Monday afternoon. It isn't until sometime Tuesday noon-ish that they work on their Bills conspiracy.

The Bills would be undefeated if it wasn't for the refs; they assemble in a secret lair and conspire against the Bills every Monday morning.

While it is easier to be sarcastic, especially after a loss, it sure looked like his forward progress was stopped.

A play here and a play there every week, in in every game, in the NFL. If you do not think that the referees "judgement" does not decide the outcome of several games each week then you are not watching.

Didn't get to see the game today, but just watched this play on NFL.com, and it really could have gone either way. He was completely wrapped up by FOUR Titans, so it appeared that his frwd progress was stopped. Sadly, as we all know, for whatever reason, it seems like the Bills don't catch many breaks from the Zebras.

Chandler got seriously whacked in the lower back while the pile was holding him up. That caused the fumble. When he got tied up by the pile, I was yelling, "Go down, go down!" I just felt like a fumble was coming. My fault, people. My fault.

Apparently there actually has to be penetration during an on field gang-style prison rape before the whistle is blown.

refs seemed like they were fast with whistles after that incident but amazed not a whistle was blown with 5 or 6 titans bringing a guy down before the guy comes in and spears him. BTW on the play Fitz got the bloody nose how is that NOT hands to the head/face?????