Saudi report claims women at wheel will have sex

I can see that. Once chicks start handling gear shift controls, they're going to grab every penis they can find.

Though the downfall of Western society began once broads were given the right to vote. The Saudis would do well to remember that.

I dont want women driving, either, to be honest.

Im on a first name basis with THREE body shops in the area thanks to my beloved.

Our friends come over, see the rental car in the driveway and say "Again, huh?"

Edited by RkFast

Im on a first name basis with THREE body shops in the area thanks to my beloved.

Ha!!!! That was my own wife early in our marriage!! Weird, cause they were never listed as her fault, but it took me years to teach her there was such a thing as defensive driving: always being aware of what others around you are doing... Lost count honestly, but it was at least 5 in the first 5 years, but only one since...And we're at 20 years together... off and on...

Edited by Cinga

I work in a Walmart parking lot for a living pushing carts, and man, I am honestly surprised I am not in a full body cast. So many women are completely unaware of those things called blind spots. If you are unable to actually turn your head to check them, why in god's name would you get an SUV? I'm nearly run over at least 5 times a day.